Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Merely a Setback FelPlague's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggykaze2 View Post
    Yeah, calling people you don't know names, because they dared criticize somebody, is very mature/manly.

    Divorce rates in the US. Probably for the same reason school shootings are so common. American culture is fucked up in many ways.

    Well, human females can't really grow beards. Aside occasional mutation causing them to. But dwarf women should definitely have beards. Otherwise they're just fat halflings.
    Making fun of someone because of their race is not "critisizing"
    fuck off dude lol.
    "Well, human females can't really grow beards. Aside occasional mutation causing them to."
    Uh... yes they can lol, all women have facial hair...
    bro have you ever met a woman?
    Yes of course they don't commonly grow beards as big as males, but if a woman wanted they could just... not shave, and get a decent mustache and beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    All historical data is in my brain. I've proved it to myself.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Making fun of someone because of their race is not "critisizing"
    fuck off dude lol.
    "Well, human females can't really grow beards. Aside occasional mutation causing them to."
    Uh... yes they can lol, all women have facial hair...
    bro have you ever met a woman?
    I don't think anybody made fun of her because of her descent. Simply because of her English and way of speaking.

    Facial hair is different than a beard. I have a beard - 30 cm long tangled mass of facial hair. My girlfriend has a thin layer of hair covering her entire body. So, to give you an answer with the same level of respect that you've given me: bro, have you ever gone out of your room?

    Also, nice job, assuming I'm a man. I mean, you're correct, but... Surprised me, as I expected you to be of the "woke" crowd.

  3. #23
    What a good thread that represents the best of the WoW community.

    Definitely not weirdly instantly filled with racism and sexism and other bigotries.
    Last edited by Arlette; 2024-04-18 at 11:28 AM.

  4. #24
    Looks good, Blizzard have been farming nothing but Ws in my eyes this year.

    Now, don't get me wrong. They were farming Ls for a long time before that and I am not ready to start Simping for Blizz again but they are starting to regain my trust.

  5. #25
    I am once again stating the earthen look stupid and this is now the 3rd reskinned dwarf put into the game. Can we get an actually new race at some point.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    I am once again stating the earthen look stupid and this is now the 3rd reskinned dwarf put into the game. Can we get an actually new race at some point.
    Do half-elves and doge-elves count?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    I am once again stating the earthen look stupid and this is now the 3rd reskinned dwarf put into the game. Can we get an actually new race at some point.
    I dont care. I cant wait to race change my pally to a female earthen with a huge beard.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    I dont care. I cant wait to race change my pally to a female earthen with a huge beard.
    yuck

    there are already cool races that could be playable like the snake people, ogres, naga etc

  9. #29
    Brewmaster doledippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    yuck

    there are already cool races that could be playable like the snake people, ogres, naga etc
    earthen are cooler than those

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    earthen are cooler than those
    bro, its literally dwafs again, there are already dwarves, they hardly look different AT ALL

  11. #31
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,924
    so I just looked up the bosses for Nerub-ar Palace... man I am getting major Eternal Palace vibes. fighting the Queen at the end, Eggtender is the 5th boss. 2 boss council fight.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Making fun of someone because of their race is not "critisizing"
    fuck off dude lol.
    "Well, human females can't really grow beards. Aside occasional mutation causing them to."
    Uh... yes they can lol, all women have facial hair...
    bro have you ever met a woman?
    Yes of course they don't commonly grow beards as big as males, but if a woman wanted they could just... not shave, and get a decent mustache and beard.
    Tell me you meant this to be sarcasm and you do not really think women normally shave their face.

  13. #33
    Merely a Setback FelPlague's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Nederbelg View Post
    Tell me you meant this to be sarcasm and you do not really think women normally shave their face.
    I mean Marylyn Monroe did, as do many others. Of course not all need to, but many do, and all can. Hair is natural on woman, some have more then others though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    All historical data is in my brain. I've proved it to myself.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean Marylyn Monroe did, as do many others. Of course not all need to, but many do, and all can. Hair is natural on woman, some have more then others though.
    Ehm, only the women with PCOS (or similar disorders) have to shave, all the others do not get more than fuzzy lil hairs on their face.
    So no, it is not normal for women to shave their face.

  15. #35
    They really seem to be giving less and less with each expansion

  16. #36
    Brewmaster doledippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by phattsao View Post
    They really seem to be giving less and less with each expansion
    curious how you arrived at this conclusion

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by phattsao View Post
    They really seem to be giving less and less with each expansion
    less of what?

  18. #38
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,924
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/transfe...r-rates-339048

    that is a comprehensive list. also love that the bulk of it is 1:1, so we don't lose anything.

  19. #39
    I stop playing wow since they destroy Profassions. old system was much better. now we don't have time to do all this daily proffassion quests all just waste a time now good bye wow

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/transfe...r-rates-339048

    that is a comprehensive list. also love that the bulk of it is 1:1, so we don't lose anything.
    I don't get why they have the penalty for a few of them - completely pointless and defeats the whole point of the system

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •