Poll: What's the Average RAIDER Clearing raid wise each season?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    The average WoW player routine:
    1. Do some +4 and +6 runs.
    2. LFR for current raid - for no reason outside to experience the raid enviourment.
    3. Farm a little bit tmog from old raids.
    4. Play LoL.
    5. Get overwhelmed of WoW.
    6. Play LoL.
    7. The feeling of being lost.
    8. Unsub.
    9. Get hyped for next WoW expansion.
    10. Play CS.

    The WoW PLAYER routine:
    1. Push 15.
    2. Do normal raid as minimum.
    3. Level alts.
    4. Get into solo shuffle and quit PvP.
    5. Wait for next season.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2024-04-23 at 07:56 PM.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    The average WoW player routine:
    1. Do some +4 and +6 runs.
    2. LFR for current raid - for no reason outside to experience the raid enviourment.
    3. Farm a little bit tmog from old raids.
    4. Play LoL.
    5. Get overwhelmed of WoW.
    6. Play LoL.
    7. The feeling of being lost.
    8. Unsub.
    9. Get hyped for next WoW expansion.
    10. Play CS.

    The WoW PLAYER routine:
    1. Push 15.
    2. Do normal raid as minimum.
    3. Level alts.
    4. Get into solo shuffle and quit PvP.
    5. Wait for next season.
    Basically nailed it, this is me to a T.

  3. #63
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynexia View Post
    LFR isn't raid content.

    It is extremely difficult to fail in LFR and it does not represent a true raid experience no matter how skilled you are as a player. In LFR if even one single person knows the fights you will one shot every boss without fail... even final bosses are a joke. I'm not saying it shouldn't be in the game but calling it raid content is stretching HARD...
    You clearly have never done Razsageth on LFR. Or countless other bosses which are just the biggest pain on LFR

    Also LFR is raiding. It’s literally called looking for raid.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    The average player only does LFR because raiding otherwise is not accessible.
    Yeah, super hard writing /lfd and just applying to all groups for normal or heroic until one invites

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    You clearly have never done Razsageth on LFR. Or countless other bosses which are just the biggest pain on LFR

    Also LFR is raiding. It’s literally called looking for raid.
    Yeah... No. I think both of you are wrong. LFR has as much to do with raiding as playing marbles with playing professional football.

    Still, there definitely are LFR bosses that can not be beaten as easily as other and some can become real roadblocks (Hi @Durumu in Throne of Thunder <3).

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    The average WoW player routine:
    1. Do some +4 and +6 runs.
    2. LFR for current raid - for no reason outside to experience the raid enviourment.
    3. Farm a little bit tmog from old raids.
    4. Play LoL.
    5. Get overwhelmed of WoW.
    6. Play LoL.
    7. The feeling of being lost.
    8. Unsub.
    9. Get hyped for next WoW expansion.
    10. Play CS.

    The WoW PLAYER routine:
    1. Push 15.
    2. Do normal raid as minimum.
    3. Level alts.
    4. Get into solo shuffle and quit PvP.
    5. Wait for next season.
    Me:

    1. Do Weekly PvP and World PvP quests
    2. Spam Random/Blitz BGs after finishing quests
    3. Repeat this on my 4 different "mains"
    4. Get bored
    5. Try Solo shuffle Arena and be surprised on how good it went (got 1600 with outlaw rogue somehow, lol)
    6. Burnout completely
    7. Repeat

  6. #66
    The Undying Lochton's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    37,583
    The average raider would clear LFR, and Normal. They wouldn't touch Mythic+
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Thanks View Post
    Me:

    1. Do Weekly PvP and World PvP quests
    2. Spam Random/Blitz BGs after finishing quests
    3. Repeat this on my 4 different "mains"
    4. Get bored
    5. Try Solo shuffle Arena and be surprised on how good it went (got 1600 with outlaw rogue somehow, lol)
    6. Burnout completely
    7. Repeat
    Whoever gets to the repeat/waiting for next season is the true blood. The only real WoW segment. The impenetrable fortress.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2024-04-23 at 09:46 PM.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    You clearly have never done Razsageth on LFR. Or countless other bosses which are just the biggest pain on LFR

    Also LFR is raiding. It’s literally called looking for raid.
    This is true, back in Cata, doing Deathwings back could take all afternoon because of players trolling the fight by doing bad things on purpose.

  9. #69
    heroic raid except last 1-3 bosses

  10. #70
    OP fails at making a thread, and a poll, and yells at us. Intelligent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •