Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    But you do not get the highest rank of items in every season outside of mythic raids.

Please forgive me if i leave this debate. It is annoying me, especially as i do not really care anymore. I am not going to debate anything outside the community topic in this thread from this point. I really still am interested in what the community develops to, but i do not really feel any use in trying to convince you that raids drop the highest ilevel within a season.

Have a nice day.
    You think you know shit but somehow you are just making stuff up. As someone who doesn't play the game and won't be doing that until devs do XYZ, you are awfully invested in spreading your made up nonsense as truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    SoD also kind of confirmed that there will be ongoing classic development
    SoD is less dev effort than DF Season 4, that's no proof for Classic+, which would be way more dev effort.
    If MoP Remix/Timerunning proves popular (and there is already actual feedback from the PTR weekend that it will) then Blizz'll rather invest into more remixes than future Classic versions, be it MoP itself or a sucessor to SoD.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The troll of every shill. This guy is returning. I knew something was going on:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post54461879

+1 positivity. Well played Blizz.

Im secretly hoping this is guy representative, for the wierd segment of the playerbase.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2024-05-15 at 02:05 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Idk if the community at large is more or less positive, but most of the Blizzard defenders ITT sure do look rude and condescending. O irony, what would befall to me without thee
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    You think you know shit but somehow you are just making stuff up. As someone who doesn't play the game and won't be doing that until devs do XYZ, you are awfully invested in spreading your made up nonsense as truth.
    It's kind of bizarre how many people are like that with WoW specifcally, unable to let go of the game and any unrealistic or wacky expectations they may hold for it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Idk if the community at large is more or less positive, but most of the Blizzard defenders ITT sure do look rude and condescending. O irony, what would befall to me without thee
    It's completely possible to be positive as well as not willing to put up with nonsense and made up issues, as you have seen some do in this very thread (as the same 'culprits' perform in many threads). Positiviity does not mean one has to put up with BS lol

Ironically though, this might be the most condescending post in the entire thread so congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    It's completely possible to be positive as well as not willing to put up with nonsense and made up issues, as you have seen some do in this very thread (as the same 'culprits' perform in many threads). Positiviity does not mean one has to put up with BS lol

Ironically though, this might be the most condescending post in the entire thread so congrats
    Co-signing this. We just like (large parts of) the game, we don't need to fake positivity to attract people to disagree with us, they're finding us on their own.

When people call content creators with a positive outlook "rude and condescending", they mean that they went to their stream, tried to talk shit and were laughed out of the room for their bad takes. Sometimes they stick around long enough for the mask to drop, and they reveal that their main problem is rainbow colors and brown skin colors in WoW.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Just trying to keep up with the "positive" folks here
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.