Poll: Do you think the new Warcraft faction ring is worth the money on Blizzard Gear Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    It's gold and rodium PLATED! Hahaha. On brass of all things. It's a cheap carnival claw machine ring. No, it's not worth the money. Would've been ok if it you got both rings for that price.

I also think they should've made a smaller set as well. These big signet rings are not going to work on my tiny hands. Something like this:
    That ring is sick, how much does it cost?
    Also I love how the inlays around the... clear gems. idk what they are, look almost like horde symbols.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content
    All historical data is in my brain. I've proved it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    That ring is sick, how much does it cost?
    Also I love how the inlays around the... clear gems. idk what they are, look almost like horde symbols.
    Those are indeed horde symbols. I'm not sure what they cost, they're usually very expensive, and I'm not even sure these particular ones are still for sale. Their site is https://www.facebook.com/vancarojewelry . If you Google for Horde or Alliance rings (or jewelry) though, you find a lot. Many Etsy sellers, but also shops that have jewelry that I think is a lot better than the official stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Those are indeed horde symbols. I'm not sure what they cost, they're usually very expensive, and I'm not even sure these particular ones are still for sale. Their site is https://www.facebook.com/vancarojewelry . If you Google for Horde or Alliance rings (or jewelry) though, you find a lot. Many Etsy sellers, but also shops that have jewelry that I think is a lot better than the official stuff.
    seems weird to have a ring that has horde symbols, and then a giant heart shaped gem in it, lol but ey.

seems weird to have a ring that has horde symbols, and then a giant heart shaped gem in it, lol but ey.
    It's a women engagement ring and apparently we need hearts

Sensible people will wear whatever the fuck they want and like.
    Non sensible people will try to police what other people should/should not like.
    Where exactly in my post did i try to police anything again?
    And no, wearing a wow ring in public is not very sensible, unless you want to look like an absolute nerd. If you want to, all the power to you really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerEelemental View Post
    Where exactly in my post did i try to police anything again?
    And no, wearing a wow ring in public is not very sensible, unless you want to look like an absolute nerd. If you want to, all the power to you really.
    Lol, you think anyone will look at these rings and go "lol look at that fucking nerd wearing a wow ring"

Please tell me how literally fucking anyone on earth who does not already know about these rings. Would be able to tell it's from wow.

The only people who would be able to tell these are from wow, are people who already play wow, and get close enough to see the symbols on the sides.

I used to be a nerd they did that. I realized it was cringe as I got older, replaced my stuff. I am a nerd. But I know it makes me lame to wear obvious over the top stuff in public like a wow wallet.
    But I still wear nerdy stuff sometimes. But casual stuff. Stuff that if you dont know what it is it won't be obvious.

Pokemon has a series of dress shirts I quite like, been actually debating. They are very formal and nice. Those who know will know, those who don't will just see an interesting pattern.

Bear in mind it is a video about the being bad. I agree most are bad. But I also agree with him, there are some good ones, haven't bought em but debating so still, ya know, on my wishlist of something I might get.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2024-05-20 at 04:57 AM.