Poll: You can only choose one ;-)

This poll will close on 2024-11-09 at 11:01 PM

Pick your least favorite dungeon boss or dungeon from this list

Hardest version for all bosses / dungeons

BC - Escape From Durnholde
    BC - Black Morass
    BC - Heroic Shattered Halls
    BC - Blackheart the Inciter (Heroic) Shadow Labyrinth (Mind Control)
    BC - Murmur - (Heroic) Shadow Labyrinth
    Wr - Anub'arak - Azjol'Nerub
    Wr - Tribunal of Ages (Brann) - Halls of Stone
    Wr - King Ymiron - Utgarde Pinnacle
    Ca - Ozruk - Stonecore
    Ca - Grand Vizier Er'tran - Vortex Pinnacle
    Ca - Siamat - Lost City of Tol'vir
    Ca - End Time
    Pa - Wise Mari - Temple of the Jade Serpent
    Pa - Commander Vo'jak - Siege of Niuzao Temple (bug and tar event)
    Le - Hyrja - Halls of Valor
    Le - Return to Karazhan - Upper (M+)
    Le - Cathedral of Eternal Night
    Sl - Mistcaller - Mists of Tirna Scithe
    Sl - Executor Torvold - Sanguine Depths
    Df - The Nokhud Offensive
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

15+ Year Old Account
    Daaaaamn! You didn't make it easy to choose, some of my all time most hated in there.

In the need I settled on Mistcaller though, as this is the boss that caused the most fights between my mates and I. But I actually do like the dungeon, just hate the boss.

Shout out to Cathedral of Eternal Night though, doing that on M+ in Legion was generally a bad time.
    Here is something to believe in!

How is this even a question. Escape from Durnholde is the worst dungeon ever made. The RP takes longer than all the fights combined. Exactly what I want out of my dungeons: sitting afk on a horse waiting for an NPC to stop talking and start moving for 75% of the run.

The rest on that list doesn't even come close.

Though honorable mentions for Tribunal, the worst dungeon boss ever made. But the rest of that dungeon is okay so still, not close.

Also I feel offended at offering up Shattered Halls, that is a killer dungeon. How even dare you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of encounters I hate more than most of whats on the list, but voted the Brann encounter in Halls of Stone because it's definitely obnoxious. I don't love any kind of timed "waves of guys" fights.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    There are a lot of encounters I hate more than most of whats on the list, but voted the Brann encounter in Halls of Stone because it's definitely obnoxious. I don't love any kind of timed "waves of guys" fights.
    I kinda want to see that dungeon adapted for M+ because it will result in a change to that fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    How is this even a question. Escape from Durnholde is the worst dungeon ever made. The RP takes longer than all the fights combined. Exactly what I want out of my dungeons: sitting afk on a horse waiting for an NPC to stop talking and start moving for 75% of the run.

I hated running that dungeon via LFD. Because I'd be there trying to do the quests and there'd always be one impatient cunt who would start the Thrall bit without waiting for people to turn in the quest

Quote Originally Posted by Byleth View Post
    Shout out to Cathedral of Eternal Night though, doing that on M+ in Legion was generally a bad time.
    That's because people only remember it before the nerfs and didn't run it much after them if at all. Cathedral was one of the better M+ dungeons in legion after they tuned it. Seat on the other hand... that was an abomination.

Ironically people remember Maw as some great M+ dungeon cause they spammed it on low keys for artifact power and completely forgot Helya was an absolute nightmare on high tyr keys and way more monstrous than anything in cathedral.

Anyways my least favorite dungeons aren't even most of that list, I hate dungeons that specifically waste your time or are carried by things outside of player power. Necrotic Wake for example, shit dungeon where the weapons do most of the work for you. Likewise to season 2 Nelth before they changed the chain mechanic this season.

Of that list only Escape and BM would be on my shit list, because of how much they waste your time.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2024-05-15 at 06:41 PM.

Escape from Durnholde and it's not even close. Fuck the layout, fuck the endless RP, and fuck that donkey.

I dunno how Nokhud gets votes except from people who still can't dragonfly or have PTSD from healing the second boss in season 1 tho.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

I see Not Good Offensive. I vote Not Good Offensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post

Though honorable mentions for Tribunal, the worst dungeon boss ever made. But the rest of that dungeon is okay so still, not close.

Also I feel offended at offering up Shattered Halls, that is a killer dungeon. How even dare you.
    What? You didn't enjoy mounting up and S-keying faster than Thrall moving forwards on his mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I see Not Good Offensive. I vote Not Good Offensive.

What? You didn't enjoy mounting up and S-keying faster than Thrall moving forwards on his mount?
    Apparently you enjoy that more than dragon-flying ¬_¬

Escape From Durnholde, its not even close

Durnholde at least was a cool story beat concept, and setting up the infinite dragonflight more. It's equally tedious as notgood, but notgood was also just plain bland as well, so as bad as some have been, including black more ass, notgud this season has earned its way to top spot. Hate that place.
    “World of Warcraft players are some of the smartest players in the world” - Someone who never played with wow players.

5+ Year Old Account
    Escape from Durnholde was pretty shit overall, ditto for Black Morass and its cousin Violet Hold in WotLK. But I still #$%&ing hate Ozruk - the guy was grossly overtuned at launch, and could still be a pain in the rear with the wrong comp - even after the massive barrage of nerfs.

Oh, and shutout to Occulus. I just despise vehicles in WoW, and WotLK had lots and lots of vehicle combat FML
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Hmmm, I never liked The Oculus. You should add it. I believe people would remember it and vote for it.

I had to edit my post because Soon above me remembered it.

Temple of Jade Serpent's Wise Mari has an AWFUL first phase, but a really great second phase.

Even with how much I hate the first phase, the second phase saves him.

I am picking HoS's Tribunal, it's basically just Wise Mari's first phase but the whole encounter.