Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    One problem I'm finding with remix is when I switch back to a retail character, it.. feels... so... slow...
    I had that within remix itself, when I switched from my leveling characters (who are always overpowered) to my level 70 without upgraded gear. That girl was 19th on DPS with 20 people, while low levels are usually top 5, right behind the twinks and froggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    I had that within remix itself, when I switched from my leveling characters (who are always overpowered) to my level 70 without upgraded gear. That girl was 19th on DPS with 20 people, while low levels are usually top 5, right behind the twinks and froggers.
    It's not just dps, it's moving. Without the speed buffs, it feels like the character is RP walking everywhere.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I've been enjoying it. Using the opportunity to level characters on an RP server and spending the bronze on mounts and toys and junk. I've got a single character - a warlock - I've started upgrading the gear for, just to better be able to get into Heroic SoO runs to work on getting the tusks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Plus, getting an appearance from a specific item doesn't unlock the other items if they have different restrictions. Common cases are class specific/class agnostic versions, different level restrictions and armour types.

If you get the class specific version you can't use it on other classes. Lots of cases were items have level restrictions were one version might require level 50 and another level 55 limiting which of your characters can use it. Plenty of cases where an item can drop in different armour variants as well.

I can't think of a case offhand but there may also be faction restricted versions.

And, as has been pointed out, you can use ATT solely for an appearance and not concern yourself with all the different items that unlock it. Although it is aimed a specific type of collector.
    No item lootable in remix has class restrictions.