Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

• Shirts and tabards can now be purchased from Larah Treebender <World Apparel> at any Infinite Bazaar, Mei Steadypaw <Barber> outside the Shrine of Two Moons and the Shrine of Seven Stars, and Hanchoon Yi <Guild Master> at Paw'don Village, Honeydew Village, Shrine of Two Moons, and Shrine of Seven Stars.

There you go
    Last edited by Wrathson; 2024-05-21 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Ah I see you're focusing on the word every. Well played.

Anyway not a huge deal, it's a limited time event, but I do find it really outputting playing without it. QoL loss is just huge.
    I'm with you on that. Kinda funny they sell the Hunter's Fetch book. Really wish it was auto looting by runing over the corpses. I kinda stop looting a lot mobs after the first 6-9 months (unless I'm after something). Here to skip a mob feels like I'm denying myself. Kinda funy really

I had no idea fetch was available, that's great! If I play remix again I'll definitely pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Just read this and thought of you friend

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shirts and tabards can now be purchased from Larah Treebender at any Infinite Bazaar, Mei Steadypaw outside the Shrine of Two Moons and the Shrine of Seven Stars, and Hanchoon Yi at Paw'don Village, Honeydew Village, Shrine of Two Moons, and Shrine of Seven Stars.
    Woohoo!
    Thanks Blizz

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"