Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Sen'jin Village
    Ye good one!

I would like to see sen'jin and echo isle be connected, bigger walls. Extend the village etc. Make it bigger and use the space.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I assume Gadgetzan will win any poll because of Hearthstone. If I wanted something for each faction I'd be a bit more split; normally I would want Echo Isles and Gnomeregan but they are so damn close to an existing capital that it feels like a waste.
    Personally not interested in Gadgetzan, I rather see a fleshed out undermine. The area or zone in general were Gadgetzan lies is rather boring to me.

The city makes me think to much about that star wars city in the dessert I used to hate in swtor. I guess its the vibe of sand/goggles/masks/steampunk that just makes me yawn. But its also out in the open, not very tactical or intetesting to me. Even if you extend it.. it doesnt change much. The only usefull thing would be the water next to it.. , but we have so many other options like that. Undermine is also Goblin, but has a more cartel vibe to it, that sounds more interesting to me if we talk goblin cities. Just looking at the Goblin starter area, the area is so much coolee to me.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2024-05-31 at 09:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gadgetzan or Bilgewater Harbour. Gadgetzan has expanded in outside-material from WoW; but BH is practically a city in all but functionality.

Besides that, I'd like to see a Pandaren settlement go full-city mode. I think one of the Jade Forest towns would be suitable; Kun-lai is too remote, Four Winds is too important as a agricultural center to have a big town, Vale is too sacred, Krasarang is too swampy and dangerous, and Townlong/Dread Wastes are out of the question.

I think it would be fun to see what a full-blown Pandaren city would look like; bustling streets full of food carts, bunch of high-rise pandaren towers cramped together, ropes crisscrossing the space between buildings holding lanterns. It could work lore wise; I think the reason why pandaren never made big settlements was due to the amount of discourse that could create with so many people together and would draw out the Sha, and with the Sha effectively eliminated it allows for more intermingling.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2024-05-31 at 10:08 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Gadgetzan or Bilgewater Harbour. Gadgetzan has expanded in outside-material from WoW; but BH is practically a city in all but functionality.

Besides that, I'd like to see a Pandaren settlement go full-city mode. I think one of the Jade Forest towns would be suitable; Kun-lai is too remote, Four Winds is too important as a agricultural center to have a big town, Vale is too sacred, Krasarang is too swampy and dangerous, and Townlong/Dread Wastes are out of the question.

I think it would be fun to see what a full-blown Pandaren city would look like; bustling streets full of food carts, bunch of high-rise pandaren towers cramped together, ropes crisscrossing the space between buildings holding lanterns. It could work lore wise; I think the reason why pandaren never made big settlements was due to the amount of discourse that could create with so many people together and would draw out the Sha, and with the Sha effectively eliminated it allows for more intermingling.
    Wonder if the theme of MoP hadn't been faction war, might we have gotten a proper pandaren city as a shared hub instead of those uninspired shrines? Looking at how nice some of the towns look, especially in Jade Forest, a proper city would've been ace.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Orgrimmar

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gadgetzan sounds fun but could be boring as Kezan. All depends on designers. As horde player i wish to see X roads. Maybe not as capital city but revamped as bigger town with market place and shady streets full of merenaries and merchants. Some kind of Filly from Fallout but in Barrens setting.
    Last edited by czarek; 2024-05-31 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Orgrimmar
    That's the same thought I had. I mean those are literally villages in real life terms too. I know a game can't do truly real life sized but is it really that or just saving costs after a point since it's not like most players don't know those cities like the back of their hand after only a week's experience in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I still want to see Shadowforge City given more love. Make it connect to IF and give it a new amentities. Allow non-dark iron Alliance to visit.
    That is a good one too. Maybe revamp whole Blackrock Mountain to have the city integrated into the world a lot better too (not instanced).

Echo Isles to be updated to work as a proper hub, to show them having port, and all the needs to properly function. right now it's glorified grounds training zone without any convenient way to get to Durotar, no flypath and not even profession vendors. I'd like for Darkspears to finally get their own stuff. It doesn't have to be super grand, but enough to show them finally progress.

I'd also like Thunderbluff to get proper HD treatment.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Hearthstone's Gadgetzan could be a lot of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.