Poll: Favorite class?

Question So what are your favorite classes/specs for remix?

Almost no guides are out for remix, which is odd because normally every aspect of the game is tierlisted to death despite dubious accuracy of the methods.

So what would you say are your favorite class/specs for remix? Or maybe just the best in general.

I have only tried a windwalker monk and it's really not fun. Absurdly slow compared to what it used to be at low levels, and the number and nature of all of the abilities make them hard to both fit and orient on your bars.

I am enjoying playing as a Frost Death Knight with the four Frost themed tinker gems (Brittle where killing an enemy makes them exploded into lots of ice shards upon death, that feels really impactful. The Frost shield also looks cool. Seeing hailstorms appear is also cool, Etc). They make my Frost Death Knight feel more Frosty, and makes up for how lackluster DK animations usually feel. It would be nice if these powers would carry over into retail. It is also fun to be able to use Heroic Leap for more mobility, which is cooler than the simple speed boost of Death's Advance.

I wanted to play Paladin, but I also didn't want to play duplicate race and Paladin isn't available to race, I decided to try. So, I picked second favorite class, but it suffers from RNG a little bit. I actually hate classes, that sometimes have no buttons to press due to bad RNG.

Solo MMO: no more humiliating queues and toxic competing. Aggro and combat: game would only be better without obsoleted mechanics.

The extra mobility with tinker abilities makes DH rather fun ans seamless jumping from mob to mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I am enjoying playing as a Frost Death Knight with the four Frost themed tinker gems (Brittle where killing an enemy makes them exploded into lots of ice shards upon death, that feels really impactful. The Frost shield also looks cool. Seeing hailstorms appear is also cool, Etc). They make my Frost Death Knight feel more Frosty, and makes up for how lackluster DK animations usually feel. It would be nice if these powers would carry over into retail. It is also fun to be able to use Heroic Leap for more mobility, which is cooler than the simple speed boost of Death's Advance.
    Exact same. I am a mag'har Orc and I macro my racial to all my buff buttons, I love how high the racials are stacking in this.

I started first with hunter (BM) and found the focus regen to be really slow starting out. Switched to paladin (ret) and had a blast, capped 70 on that.

DK from above comments is a neat idea because the Cogwheel gem giving them a well-needed fun movement ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Exact same. I am a mag'har Orc and I macro my racial to all my buff buttons, I love how high the racials are stacking in this.
    How do they stack? Are they not flat buffs?

Started as a hunter because i wanted a new 70 for tww anyway and they feel quite bad in that mode. Barbed shot doesn't stack and does not scale with haste, you still have to keep up beastcleave you have to keep up the haste buff etc.

Then i tried mistweaver to get into groups faster i am having a blast. You can just play fistweaver and passively heal the group. No other healer can do it to the extend mistweaver can do it.

I also want to try Frostmage. I never see any mages so maybe they are not that good, but glacial spike should be able to reach the biggest numbers in the game so i want to try that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Then i tried mistweaver to get into groups faster i am having a blast. You can just play fistweaver and passively heal the group. No other healer can do it to the extend mistweaver can do it.
    Holy priest spamming Holy Nova would like to have a word with you. You can literally sit in melee and do nothing but 1-button spam of Holy Nova and keep your entire group alive while gemming for DPS tinkers to help your group kill things faster.

Switched my monk to brewmaster and it's prerty ok.

Got all the accessories, so I can make alts with full gear at level 10 now.