Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    Do you...just not realize that you made his point for him?

"You can get into groups so long as you're already geared and playing one of the required specs"
    No, I didn’t. The point I made was if you’re so under geared you’re obviously a freshly dinged character, which means questing greens and haven’t even stepped foot into a heroic dungeon at max level, or if you’re non meta trying to get into the highest keys possible.
    The person I replied to acts like if takes hours and hours to get into an old 18 key, or the current 8, which is just a disingenuous take.
    You’re acting like I said you have to be ilvl 500 to get invited to a +2.

Also, here’s a hot take for you, if you’re having that much trouble getting into a key, form your own.

Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    That is your framing but far from the truth. I told you i want the game to cater to the average player rather than the elite. I cannot help you if you ignore all of my statements. And end the debate with you at this point.
    After being subjected to many of your posts @Eapoe is dead on accurate. What you call ''elite'' is more so closer to just an average player LOL

Maybe it's telling considering your perspective that they might seem "elite" says more about you than them.

Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    thats not hyperbolic lol, in terms of POWER its absolutely not significant. i literally just told you i can still solo heroic raids while removing my cloak entirely. anybody who thinks the cloak is what makes you overpowered is just outting themselves as someone who is still like sub 400 ilvl. im curious what your ilvl is

since you dont seem to think soloing stuff matters, i removed my cloak and lost about 4% dps over a minute based on target dummies. just tested it
    Can confirm, tinker gems and socketed gems in the pants + chest are way more impactful than the cloak is. The cloak is powerful and definitely will end up being a good chunk of max ilvl dps if you keep playing for thread grinds but it’s really not as powerful as gear upgrades. Hell if they allow us to upgrade accessories the cloak will be irrelevant for longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure who has the hotter Remix takes, Schmonz or WowIsDead64
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    No, I didn’t. The point I made was if you’re so under geared you’re obviously a freshly dinged character, which means questing greens and haven’t even stepped foot into a heroic dungeon at max level, or if you’re non meta trying to get into the highest keys possible.
    The person I replied to acts like if takes hours and hours to get into an old 18 key, or the current 8, which is just a disingenuous take.
    You’re acting like I said you have to be ilvl 500 to get invited to a +2.

Also, here’s a hot take for you, if you’re having that much trouble getting into a key, form your own.
    You keep reinforcing his point, which is kind of hilarious, because you have that middle-age dude energy that suggests you're just going to keep doubling down and proving the dude right over and over and over and over and over until the topic closes.

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    You keep reinforcing his point, which is kind of hilarious, because you have that middle-age dude energy that suggests you're just going to keep doubling down and proving the dude right over and over and over and over and over until the topic closes.
    Except I’m not proving anyone correct. You’re obviously trying to either twist what I said, or just be willfully ignorant of it, to establish a point.
    I never said you have to be geared high to get into keys. I never said you have to play a certain spec to get into keys. That only applies/matters to the highest echelon of content pushers.
    To get into appropriate content, such as a 2 key, or a 5, or an 18-20, obviously you have to have had some progression. You’re not going to get invited to a 18-20, or now an 8-10, if you’re wearing gear that shows you never stepped foot into a dungeon, or even try to apply yourself.
    My whole point is that the other person who acts like you have to spend hours looking for a group, or already be geared to the teeth, is just wrong. Do you have to be appropriately geared? Yes. That should go without saying. That doesn’t mean that you have to be rocking 525 ilvl, or play a DH tank, or mage/evoker/priest, to get invited to 18-20. Which also happens to be the highest key a player needs to do if they want the max vault.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I'm not sure who has the hotter Remix takes, Schmonz or WowIsDead64
    I like Remix. Its the kind of progression wow retail could have. In the end it does not matter what you play, you still get the best stuff.