Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post

they are whatever average ilvl for the level of your your character is at - and they autolevel as your character does.
    my ilvl currently is 357. guess they increase at 360?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    my ilvl currently is 357. guess they increase at 360?
    oh, no, once you are lvl 70 - they just stay at whatever level they were - no more scaling. I meant if you buy them for lower level alts, sorry

The soon I've seen NORMAL raiding being involved ... my playtime started lowering in PANDARIA. Got a 70 and a 40 .... but ....

Are those "Equip" bonusses only for level 70? - or are they referring to a PTR version..? Doesn't exist on below level 70 characters for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Nin View Post
    Are those "Equip" bonusses only for level 70? - or are they referring to a PTR version..? Doesn't exist on below level 70 characters for sure!
    What equip bonuses?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kel_Sceptic View Post
    The soon I've seen NORMAL raiding being involved ... my playtime started lowering in PANDARIA. Got a 70 and a 40 .... but ....
    You don’t have to do normal raids, but getting them done is pretty simple if you decide to go for them. Just a little time consuming. If you’re lucky, you’ll even be able to find a person or 2 who can carry the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    What equip bonuses?

- - - Updated - - -

You don’t have to do normal raids, but getting them done is pretty simple if you decide to go for them. Just a little time consuming. If you’re lucky, you’ll even be able to find a person or 2 who can carry the group.
    Normal raid groups barely ever wipe (maybe 3-4 bosses in all of MoP) and you can form one faster than you can queue for LFR

You need to do them for the Heirloom gear, there's no other way to obtain those.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Normal raid groups barely ever wipe (maybe 3-4 bosses in all of MoP) and you can form one faster than you can queue for LFR
    Thanks, I will keep that in mind. I was thinking on leveling my disco priest and then maybe enter normal raid groups

Sure, normal raid groups barely wipe now. I’ve been in a few the first week that did. Now, they’re mostly a joke. Then again, most groups I find now have people that invested time into gearing their characters.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2024-05-30 at 05:17 PM.

Sure, normal raid groups barely wipe now. I’ve been in a few the first week that did. Now, they’re mostly a joke. Then again, most groups I find now have people that invested time into hearing their characters.
    Tbh now with Ward gone, things might get harder even in normal.

Tbh now with Ward gone, things might get harder even in normal.
    I’m waiting to see how it goes. Probably going to try heroic SoO later today.
    I kind of avoid h ToT since pug groups still have issues with Durumu and stuff after that boss, unless they kill them inside of Ward usage.

I did a full clearn of normal mogushan vaults at level 25. Took 15 minutes total.

I did a full clear of normal heart of fear at level 35. It took 20 minutes total.

I did a full clear of ToeS at level 40. It took 10 minutes total.

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    I did a full clearn of normal mogushan vaults at level 25. Took 15 minutes total.

I did a full clear of normal heart of fear at level 35. It took 20 minutes total.

Yeah those three raids are simple enough and straightforward enough that one can blitz through them daily for the bronze if one has the spare time to do all three.

Honestly outside of Throne and SoO the Heroic raids also just feel like LFR and are just as quick. I mean for MV etc. people arent even inviting Healers anymore.

What equip bonuses?

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the rings and trinkets in the post, next to the achievements - they all have a "equip" or "use" bonus.

Look at the rings and trinkets in the post, next to the achievements - they all have a "equip" or "use" bonus.
    Hmmm. Never paid attention in game and never saw them. No clue, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post

Nice, thanks for the confidence boost. Will try them up.

Nice, thanks for the confidence boost. Will try them up.
    Just start your own group and make sure you invite at least one or two dps above 380 ilvl if you can insta clears all bosses in seconds haha