View Poll Results: Would you play Shadowlands Timerunning?

Voters
23. This poll is closed
  • Hell yeah! Sounds awesome!

6 26.09%
  • Meh. I'd try it.

3 13.04%
  • Hell no, please keep this far away, I am daddy Blizzard's special boy and favor the metric system.

14 60.87%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I’m all for Legion Remix - give me more artifact colors to chase and I’ll play for months.
    Also all 3 raid tiers had lovely sets I’d love to get class agnostic versions of, or better yet, agnostic recolors.

Hard pass on Shadowlands.
    I don’t miss any of the zones, characters, raids, or cosmetics. Replaying the Maw would be actual video game hell, again.
    Dragonriding in the Maw from day one though? And lifting the limits at a much quicker pace? And no caps on anything? Plus outdoor Torghast abilities? What was it about the Maw that was bad that wouldnt be solved by a quicker, more rewarding system?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lodreh View Post
    Lol, what's with the metric system hate?
    I will never forsake the King's Foot. Bring me inches or bring me death!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start out great and has a badly biased poll as well. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead