Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I thought about having Mulgore be the expansion capitol early on. I forget why I changed it. I think I just like the idea of Gadgetzan getting an overhaul to be more like the Hearthstone version.
    Mulgore could be extra fortified and be a starting point for Horde into The Razorfen-zone, while Alliance start in the same zone at Theramore Isle, also extra fortified with Kul Tiras architecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Also hunting and war! And there's an Ogoun in expanded wow lore who is the Loa of War that in my headcanon actually refers to my Ogun. There would be some troll lore to explore through that angle.
    Huh wasn't aware of that. That's a really cool tie in then!

...huh. I guess the similarities do start to stack up. I choose to believe this is an example of great minds thinking alike. Though in fairness, the qiraji have always had pretty humanoid designs, imo. 'cept for the prophet, those guys are pretty weird.
    I mean yeah like I said, both you and Blizzard are just using the sensible plot threads already placed in that part of the world. Not using these things, especially with a lot of them being fan favourite elements, would just be foolish! It's just unfortunate timing that you finished and put this out while attentions are focused there.

It's really just a name change to a term I find more fitting for the demon faction. To me, the notion of 'chaos/disorder' fits much better with Void, it being the chaotic mass of all possibilities and potentials, whereas demons have always just kind've destroyed stuff.
    See what I love about Disorder (though I dismissed it as what it obviously originally was, a way to say Chaos without Games Workshop launching a million lawsuits) is that it seems to not have a Pantheon of its own. Instead, the only people we've seen leading it in certain directions have been members of other Pantheons trying to use it for the end of their own Cosmic Force.... and invariably Disordering it in the process. Which is the thing I find so cool about it, that it doesn't need to specifically do anything; it doesn't really want to win, it wants everyone to lose.

But that's a matter of my preference, not a knock against your approach! Destruction is a perfectly fine read.

Would love to hear your thoughts on them as well.
    They didn't sit with me quite as well, though I think they're well done. I am a lottle biased though; when I hear New Class: Dark Ranger, I admit my brain tends to turn off , though I did continue on regardless. Both of them feel a little busy; you clearly have an overarching story to tell here and are hitting all the points you want to go through but Lightfall and the Demon Monarchs both bounce between a lot of the Cosmic Forces in a way that's a little overwhelming. It's a good problem to have when "You have too many ideas too fleshed out" is the biggest complaint about your work.

On a minor note for presentation, while I think hobbyist for-fun uses is the perfect place to use AI Art, you should probably stick to 1 image at a time. Because the system reuses colours so much and can't have the same intentionality with little details, it's a lot of visual noise that draws eyes away from the detailed writing. Lightfall is the only one where I think this really stands out though.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

Where's An'she?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerillis View Post
    They didn't sit with me quite as well, though I think they're well done. I am a lottle biased though; when I hear New Class: Dark Ranger, I admit my brain tends to turn off , though I did continue on regardless.
    Don't feel bad, my brain turned off for the Dark Ranger too. I forgot why I did it at all, I think I just didn't want to do a race concept. A 'monster hunter' class for the classic dark gothic monster land (vampires, werewolves, undead) seemed fitting at the time.

Both of them feel a little busy; you clearly have an overarching story to tell here and are hitting all the points you want to go through but Lightfall and the Demon Monarchs both bounce between a lot of the Cosmic Forces in a way that's a little overwhelming. It's a good problem to have when "You have too many ideas too fleshed out" is the biggest complaint about your work.
    My greatest worry was that I had too many ingredients in the mix. But I tried to stick to just elements Blizz has already introduced. On the plus side for folks who don't like cosmic stuff, I basically used it all up in this saga, so now there's no more cosmic stuff to do!

On a minor note for presentation, while I think hobbyist for-fun uses is the perfect place to use AI Art, you should probably stick to 1 image at a time. Because the system reuses colours so much and can't have the same intentionality with little details, it's a lot of visual noise that draws eyes away from the detailed writing. Lightfall is the only one where I think this really stands out though.
    Interesting. I'll bear this in mind if I ever do another one (hah, no.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Where's An'she?
    In the sky, during the daytime. You can see her if it isn't too cloudy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nice idea to make the Pantheon of Nature kinde our enemy...

We are a stain to Azeroth in their eyes?
    Are they chaotic?