Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm sorry, but what is the point of all this? Do you just one-shot solo mythic raids? Does a million speed make you move at the speed of sound?

It's all a dream anyway, and every item on your person and in your bags vanishes when you wake up at the end of the event (you get a new set of level-appropriate ordinary gear and that's it). At least in regular Retail I get to keep the gear I got, even if it's obsolete two weeks later.

I've enjoyed doing the MoP questing, but see no point in playing once reaching level 70.

...why though? This change is entirely pointless for 7 of the 9 stats on the cloak.

This only benefits mainstat and stamina.
    Crit, Haste, Vers, and Mastery all hardcap between 34k to 41k rating.
    Leech hardcaps at 15k rating.
    Speed hardcaps at 5k rating.
    Exp. gains do nothing at 70, and I seriously doubt anyone was hitting 200000% XP boost on the cloak with how easy it is to get XP.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    I'm sorry, but what is the point of all this? Do you just one-shot solo mythic raids? Does a million speed make you move at the speed of sound?

It's all a dream anyway, and every item on your person and in your bags vanishes when you wake up at the end of the event (you get a new set of level-appropriate ordinary gear and that's it). At least in regular Retail I get to keep the gear I got, even if it's obsolete two weeks later.

I've enjoyed doing the MoP questing, but see no point in playing once reaching level 70.
    The point is fun. You can have fun.

You can still eat a delicious apple, even if by the end of it it'll be just a core you throw out. You can still have fun on a swing, even if you need to get off and leave the park later.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post

Don't you keep all the tmogs, mount, toys, pets, etc ? Isn't it why many people are playing the game ?
    MMO Champs :