Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "We aren't going to lower the costs because no-lifers and frog farmers already maxxed their gear ))"

Fuck you, Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunmetal-Kitten View Post
    "We aren't going to lower the costs because no-lifers and frog farmers already maxxed their gear ))"

Fuck you, Blizz.
    X2

Guess I'll level alts every now and they till they panic and give more bronze or nerf stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Yeah, not lowering costs is an extremely retarded decision by Blizzard.

Then again, it wouldn't be the first time they've done this, so no point in getting outraged over it.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    No. Only viable option - to make good content right from start. Designing content according to "Don't make good content, otherwise players would get used to it and wouldn't play bad one, that is obviously more profitable" will never work. If they won't nerf content - players won't play it at all. If they will nerf it only by it's end - player will play it by it's end. If devs want players to play it right from start - it should be "nerfed" right from start. As simple, as that.

Other reason, why I don't want to play this content - fear, that at some point content like LFR will become dead, that will make game completely unplayable for me.
    isn't that what I said, just with more text? Design it good from the start. Because if you nerf it later, people will start playing these events only in the last weeks.?
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

The most deluded and retarded team of devs is this current team.
    They are out of touch with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    isn't that what I said, just with more text? Design it good from the start. Because if you nerf it later, people will start playing these events only in the last weeks.?
    It sounded like you wanted to say "Don't nerf things, otherwise players will got used to it". That's what happened in xpacks like WOD and Legion. Nerfed content is wasted content for Blizzard. That's why some xpacks, like BFA and SL, were never nerfed properly. Including MOP, we play now.

There is opposite problem, that seems to be more scary for devs. Running out of content by the end of event. But first of all it's normal, that players can complete things in time. Especially minority of hardcore players, who do things quicker, than average player. Game should never be designed with them in mind. It's good, when players can take some rest from tedious grinds or play just for fun. Cuz sometimes players overload themselves in short term to comlete things and they can't bear this stress for too long. And problem is mostly caused by lack of replayability. Players don't want to replay content, if it's unfun, annoying, tedious or even invasive.

Solo MMO: no more humiliating queues and toxic competing. Aggro and combat: game would only be better without obsoleted mechanics.

I feel like the infinite dragonflight went back in time to grab a dev from the legion-SL era to spearhead the team that's responsible for this gamemode
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    X2

Guess I'll level alts every now and they till they panic and give more bronze or nerf stuff
    Pretty much this for me because I refuse to participate in their weird little alternate PVE rat race raid bullshit.

150k bronze and a few achievements gets me all the class agnostic sets I wanted along with the special achievement pieces anyway.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I don’t entirely get why everyone is upset. Like, I get that not everyone farmed (I didn’t) and are behind people who did; but, I have mostly just been doing the dailies that involve the dungeon, scenario, and raid kills, and then doing the heroic version of the dungeon and scenario, and I’m not really hurting on upgrades. Now, I also did most of the campaign quests and the rep/rare hunt quests for the cosmetics, so that also built up bronze. On my days off I did the raids, but some weren’t even full clears (thanks Durumu and Animus). That aside, I’m only 2-3 upgrades away from fully maxing out my pieces.
    I won’t say that’s completely casual, but it’s not die hard min max, either. Doing 2 dungeons, 2 scenarios, both of which take roughly 5-10 minutes now, and an LFR wing, with raids thrown in 2-3 days a week.
    The point is, you can more than likely get what you want out of the game mode in 80 days we have left simply by doing the 3 dailies, plus -n extra dungeon & scenario, and maybe the odd raid here and there.
    Skipping raid clears still will net you 10k bronze a day by doing 2 dungeons, 2 scenarios, and an LFR wing (as long as you do the dailies with them). 80 days left means 800k bronze on one character. The most time you’ll spend will be as a dps queue, but usually, once you finish your current LFG, the next queue will pop.
    If you don’t want to do that, just speed run some alts. You’ll get 40-60k bronze in about 5-6 hours of work depending on how fast you play.

So ... what seemed fun in the start .... fun BUT broken ... now seems just partially fixed and FUN part removed entirely.

I was expecting of a somehow fun, more like torghast crazy spells fun conbination. But it actually looks just like a MoP Classic with templated gear.

The spell modifiers are far from fun or crazy from my PoV.