Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    void elves will lose itself to the void lords that much is inevitable. My guess is that Umbric will taint the Sunwell in a depserate attempt to make Silvermoon leave the Horde.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    By the way, I'm going to ask the most important question, that no one has yet asked after 6 pages:

Where is this event in Tyr's Hand called a "massacre"? Where is this term used? Where is the evidence that a large amount of people died?

I am not interested in headcanon/fanfiction.
    dunno why I'm no longer receiving notifs on my own thread but not really headcanon/fanfiction but you know RTS games aren't true scale and it's definitely more than 5 orange peasants; I think killing a crowd constitutes as a massacre

and they weren't Alteraci troops, they were Tyr's Hand citizens who were tricked by Alteraci troops

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It's sad how many people are willing to take the word "Massacre" at face value, considering how the Alliance NEVER commits massacres.
    "never" is not correct and I can't elaborate further here as Aucald said no more deviating points
    Last edited by Ardenaso; 2024-06-21 at 02:35 PM.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.