Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I don't really get the human change. It's not a super big deal either way, but it just seems silly. The massive majority of rep gained is not from just going out and being grindy, it's just from playing the main story lines and activities which you are always going to do on your main anyhow regardless of race. Plus, it's also only 10%, so you get the amount of rep in 9 days that a non human would get in 10. Not particularly exciting.

The hearth buff as a replacement is a joke. As someone who plays a lot, moves around a lot, and constantly goes back and forth, I think I run in to my hearth being on CD maybe a couple times a year....

So getting rid of a rep buff that players have been used to for a very long time and replacing it with something that is almost completely useless isn't going to go over well. Even if it's just because of the "move my cheese" feel to it than it being a real problem.

I don't get it.
    For Destro Warlocks, they are both ADDING and REMOVING the following 4 new talents:
    - Decimating Bolt
    - Flame Rift
    - Lessons of Space-Time
    - Unstable Rifts

How does that work then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobcoblin View Post
    I don't get it.
    For Destro Warlocks, they are both ADDING and REMOVING the following 4 new talents:
    - Decimating Bolt
    - Flame Rift
    - Lessons of Space-Time
    - Unstable Rifts

How does that work then?
    Its weird and confusing that they added that into the patchnotes. These talents have been tested over alpha cycles. Decimating bolt was removed very very early and the rift talents have been removed last build? Or maybe the one before. I guess they copied some beta patchnotes and didn't double check.
    Probably best to look at the new talent tree on a third party website instead of official patchnotes

Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post

No one has ever played human for diplomacy, even world first guilds don't do that - stop lying

Nah, man. I did. I don’t really play this game at any sort of strong level. Just chillin. So I wanted diplomacy for old rep grinds. Much love man and safe travels.

Quote Originally Posted by ParzivalMcfly17 View Post
    Nah, man. I did. I don’t really play this game at any sort of strong level. Just chillin. So I wanted diplomacy for old rep grinds. Much love man and safe travels.
    You can get the diplomacy bonus on all characters due to Warband bonuses now, that's the whole point of this change.

Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    Does anybody know if we can make a 2nd Drakthyr on the same realm/account during this pre-patch? I couldn't find it.
    Gonna second this, are we still limited to 1 Dracthyr or are we able to make more than one during the pre-patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I blind or is there no changes or mentions of changes bringing in cross server guild stuff for prepatch?

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    You can get the diplomacy bonus on all characters due to Warband bonuses now, that's the whole point of this change.
    See, I didn’t really even know about that change. Haven’t really gone out of my way to look into all the changes so when I see something get removed I look forward to I’m just taken back. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by ParzivalMcfly17; 2024-06-17 at 07:06 AM.

the question for me is when? im done with remix since tusks is bugged and i cant buy it ill be done with retail next week sod is dead now as it look like s4 will launch with war with in

Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    Are you saying you've never had your HS on CD when you wanted to use it?

Most of the similar racial abilities are pretty meaningless. I'd rather have this than a bonus to a profession I don't even use.
    Pretty much, yeah. And even if I did, I still have Stormwind cloak AND Dalaran Hearthstone with portal to SW.

Shamans have had that ability for years, maybe since the beginning, and I literally have never used that button. It may have been relevant in vanilla or BC when HS cooldowns were extremely long and mounts were super slow, but in modern wow? Dead button.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Considering hunters could spam 1-2 buttons for their entire rotation while watching Netflix and still parsing purple, I daresay they needed some more interactivity for their class lol
    This person clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

Show me one purple log of a hunter who spammed 2 buttons. Also, other hunter specs exist..

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    This person clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

Show me one purple log of a hunter who spammed 2 buttons. Also, other hunter specs exist..
    I guess you've never played BM lol

I NEVER had hs on cd when I needed it...not ever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    Are you saying you've never had your HS on CD when you wanted to use it?

Most of the similar racial abilities are pretty meaningless. I'd rather have this than a bonus to a profession I don't even use.
    I played since 2008 and never had issues with hs on cd, not even once.

Quote Originally Posted by Spearhawk View Post
    I played since 2008 and never had issues with hs on cd, not even once.
    I have had several occassions where my hearth was on CD and I wanted to use it. It's not common by any means, but it can happen and when it does it's annoying af. The racial is just a nice neat little bonus in that regard.