Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reive View Post
    Okay my bad. I somehow missed that even though I was looking for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Unless my log-fu is fucky, even the awakened season seems to be pulling almost the same averages in vault and aberrus normal raid logging as they did back when they came out.
    unlikely, but i was talking about the quality of the content. patch 10.2 aside (and even that is debatable) the second half of dragonflight was underwhelming. 10.1.7, 10.2.5, 10.2.7 and fated season weren't great patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Reive View Post
    unlikely, but i was talking about the quality of the content. patch 10.2 aside (and even that is debatable) the second half of dragonflight was underwhelming. 10.1.7, 10.2.5, 10.2.7 and fated season weren't great patches.
    Like I said, it looks like a lot of people disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Like I said, it looks like a lot of people disagree with you.
    i'm sure many do. i personally consider 1 hour total of badly written story spread among 3 minor patches a slap in the face, but that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    1. The pictures changed because there were several different slides with more/less info on them.

2. Blizzard graphed the "zoomed out" image meaning the height wouldn't vary if it used accurate numbers.

3. I linked the Activsion investor press release stating they do count China as subs. Whats a woss sub chart? Also you do realize that if Blizzard lost a similar amount of subs in the west to the number they gained in China(and vice versa) it would look like the sub numbers didn't budge right? How much cope do you need to have to ignore Blizzard investor press release that counts Chinas subs with the 12 million subs?

4. Who are these people and do they have any incentive for saying its accurate?

Also for the record I have no clue what sub numbers wow nor do I care if it has 6 or 6 billion subs. I'm just pointing out Bellulars "science" is bullshit and about as accurate as throwing darts at a dartboard with several reasonable numbers on it. If his number was accurate at all it was just luck and moving shit to fit the numbers he wanted.
    They did good in fooling people with that graph for sure. The "science" is all over the place, and I would trust it as much as Bellulars previous attempts in the past, though then it was to prove how bad WoW was. Logic is, Bellular will always spin how good WoW is doing from his point of view.

And I dont get the one side vs the other either, WoW is doing fine for a 20 year old game. It seems from any number perspective that retail isn't doing super great, but maybe the new saga thing is a good idea. So maybe they can mention that retail got more players for the first time in 3 years in TWW instead of riding that retention thing they did in DF.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    So why not play cata? It also will have lfr down the line, molten front for world content etc
    I really wonder they add LFR to cataclysm considering how much they hate matchmaking. But they add it at the very end, and i also do not see LFR as THE endgame for casual gamers. I also do not see matchmaking as the best solution, just for solo players. Other than that i think small group gameplay is the best for casual gamers.

My gameplay would be arena for PVE, but starting at 1-5 players. Delves will not be that because Arena allowed you to play for the best pvp gear, while Delves do not allow you to play for the best PVE gear. And only because Ion wants all the best gear for his best friends, the mythic raiders. In arena you get the best gear if you are the greatest gladiator. In delves you get welfare epics with a maximum of heroic raid gear quality. Which you already got in Dragonflight by simply doing dull dailies.
    Last edited by schmonz; 2024-06-17 at 04:02 PM.

Best of luck to him, the cinematics were never the problem with WoW, they carried the game together with the soundtracks.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Best of luck on your next journey Sir.

So the dude who blundered their sub number graphs suddenly decides to leave. Yeah.
    I think they made him an offer with severance package after the GDC presentation. Microsoft is a hard place, they don't tolerate shit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    Now imagine the game could do 10 times better if the developers knew who their customers are. And they surely are not mythic raiders.
    imagine thinking that if game was made how YOU want it it would have 10times more players...
    what a massive ego that idea shows is incredible...

He always made incredible cinematics nothing about him was what makes the game boring to grind in 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Altmer View Post
    That makes sense to me. Is really strange that he left like this. Sometimes I wonder how it is to work for Blizzard, but the real thing, not the "image" they pretend it is. I bet working for them is a nightmare. Specially after the California sue incident.

In this currently insane world of ours he probably had the wrong skin color and/or gender. His post says he's looking for new adventures, which tells us he's likely got the choice to quit himself instead of being outright fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    In this currently insane world of ours he probably had the wrong skin color and/or gender.
    Considering it's illegal to fire somebody because of their skin color and/or gender, I seriously doubt it why even say something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Considering it's illegal to fire somebody because of their skin color and/or gender, I seriously doubt it why even say something like this?
    How else do you win the culture war that exists only in that dude's head?