Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    ok. Dagran is definitely NOT Anduin. he is far too cunning. his mother raised him well and his own initiative did the rest. This is a leader who is aware of his weaknesses and choses to capitalize on his strengths rather then trying to turn himself into something he is not. I really hope they do not squander the promise of this character.
    Well that's some people for you....if a character isn't a bloodthirsty warmonger they're soft and weak. Like we spend every expansion fighting another world ending threat and they want us to be killing each other as well

After all the internal and external war there should be almost no one left to even fight...going from legion to bfa

While I don't mind the character archetype of Dagran, I don't like its the 'prince of the dwarves' that has it, as some more toxic players would say 'whats this soy boy shit'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Well that's some people for you....if a character isn't a bloodthirsty warmonger they're soft and weak. Like we spend every expansion fighting another world ending threat and they want us to be killing each other as well

After all the internal and external war there should be almost no one left to even fight...going from legion to bfa
    right? and like... that boy has balls. the way he stands up to and confronts all these grizzled dwarves perfectly willing to punch their way out of any confrontation? and then doesn't get punched? that takes both cunning and major balls. and I would bet, given his proclivity for teaching himself needed skills - I wouldn't put it past him to learn means of combat that suit his frame better then brute force AND utilize it as needed.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2024-06-19 at 06:21 AM.