How many keys do you use as a tank?

My favorite role is healing, however this time I plan to play war within in a handheld console and I think healing will be very bad with it, I don't know if I should buy the logitech g cloud or the steam deck, the steam deck offers far more keybinds so I will be more competitive. So how many keys do you use these days for tanking? keep in mind I almost skipped the last two expansions, I didn't play more than the initital campaign, so I don't know how raiding or m+ is today.

My current keybinds for Vengeance.
    Infernal strike and Sigil of Flame are doubles because cast @self and @cursor

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    My current keybinds for Vengeance.
    Infernal strike and Sigil of Flame are doubles because cast @self and @cursor
    Rank 2 shocking disclosures. Shameful.

OT: I've found there really isn't a class in WoW that requires fewer or more keybinds... minus Druid and that's just because of shapeshift forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Rank 2 shocking disclosures. Shameful.
    I'm an absolute scrub when it comes to keybinds, lol.
    Old dog is having trouble learning new tricks.

Edit: Just realized you were talking about the pots, lol.
    Yeah, bought thousand ages ago and decided to go through that pile first!
    OT: I've found there really isn't a class in WoW that requires fewer or more keybinds... minus Druid and that's just because of shapeshift forms.
    Out of all classes I play, Vengeance DH is the only class that absolutely has to use C1 - 4
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2024-06-20 at 04:00 PM.

Come on now, Brewmaster i need to introduce new keybinds, on my Fury Offspec of my main warrior i am trying to find what to put on some keybinds and pretty sure a couple more specs were the same but overall ye, most specs if played correctly might have a keybind or two difference at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    I'm an absolute scrub when it comes to keybinds, lol.
    Old dog is having trouble learning new tricks.
    Dont listen to him, i was still drinking Rank 1 healing potions that i collected from treasures up to Season 3, i have like 300 rank 3 healing potions that i have never used cause of this.

Slack ftw.
    Last edited by potis; 2024-06-20 at 03:49 PM.

I use the same basic setup and "keybinds" for all the classes I play (have 5 toons 520+, but all classes at 70). I have a set of 'builder' keybinds, 'spender' keybinds, 'cc keybinds', 'defensives', etc etc you get the picture and basically all classes can fit into that theme I use.

In my UI I have 33 keybinds, with ~12 extra (the small buttons) dedicated for stupid stuff like mounts, hearth, goblin blider, etc etc.

Last edited by Ereb; 2024-06-20 at 03:55 PM.