Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    Multiple prepatches have launched before their events. In fact the most common prepatch event length was just 2 weeks, so this one being 4 weeks is already long.
    Thanks for the info I guess I never really paid attention in previous pre patches on their release cadence with their respective events.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    The amount of people complaining because there are NO people complaining about this change is..... STUNNING.

Like... wtf is wrong with you people? You spend your time on duty here, waiting to defend blizzard from whatever meanie there is?

Feels like "where are those big bad complainers... I have to defend mr Bobby D: "
    Lol... People are joking, making fun of the fact others often complain about anything and everything possible to do with Blizzard and these announcements.

It's pretty funny you calling out people defending Blizzard, on a Blizzard fan site. It's like you're defending the ones that moan and complain about everything, which to me is far more bizarre behaviour on a fan site.

5+ Year Old Account
    Good! let people live with their choices, or make new characters, realm communities are deader than dead....

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Good! let people live with their choices, or make new characters, realm communities are deader than dead....
    There isnt much to live with considering the guild is crossrealm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't played retail in a while. The reason they are retiring these services is because they will be obsolete as guilds will be completely cross-realm and cross-faction in 11.0.