Remix Characters and the Prepatch

So - the prepatch is around 30 days away and REMIX ends in around 60 days (give or take for both).

What happens to the REMIX characters when the prepatch hits ?

Yes - I'm aware of what happens at the end of REMIX, not asking about that.

The REMIX characters are on live servers which means all sorts of whacky changes to existing characters - but what about REMIX ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Class changes will probably apply to Remix characters as well, since they're on the same servers as retail and Remix is not MoP classic. It's just retail but you're curtained off to Pandaria and with different vendors phased in.

Everything that affects retail will affect Remix. That includes XP changes, class changes, etc.

They become the same as other characters and I am sure some normalizing of gear will happen or they will force characters into some generic gear like they give to boosted characters.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    They become the same as other characters and I am sure some normalizing of gear will happen or they will force characters into some generic gear like they give to boosted characters.
    They don't become normal characters on prepatch. That won't happen until after the last day of Remix as both will overlap for a bit. When they do the Remix characters (regardless of ilvl on Remix) will have 415 gear.

Over 9000!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    So - the prepatch is around 30 days away and REMIX ends in around 60 days (give or take for both).

What happens to the REMIX characters when the prepatch hits ?

Yes - I'm aware of what happens at the end of REMIX, not asking about that.

The REMIX characters are on live servers which means all sorts of whacky changes to existing characters - but what about REMIX ?
    nothing different from standard retail characters. I've deleted all my sub 70 characters and remade them on Remix purely for the easier levelling. Just gotta wait a month.
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2024-06-24 at 06:11 AM.

Leveling in remix with the XP changes will be insane. I can easily see sub 90 minutes possible. Unfortunately I really don't need any more alts.

I'd make a dracthyr hunter if I could, because humans were nerfed, but that isn't available yet either.

But seriously if anyone doesn't have 70s of every class and thinks they maybe might want an alt army, that will be the time.