Poll: Who is your favorite expansion main NPC to work for/fight alongside with?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I got sick of his puns, but I cannot deny Khadgar was always fun.

Poor Magni over here with zero votes! DX He's had some good moments in the comics and where he helped us reach the Seat of the Pantheon, but everyone just remembers BFA and all that champion, champion, champion!

Seconded on non-poll options that Cho is a solid runner-up. Yeah, he spends the raids hanging in the background or going "hmm, what does this button do?" but he is a scholar, not a fighter! You guys look like you've got this. I still miss the lorewalkers as a faction and wish they could incorporate them and the new DF faction of explorers into an Archeology rework. I love working with a subfaction and uncovering side-lore. The issue is archeology's core gameplay loop is horrible and most of the lore in it is miniscule and uninteresting.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2024-07-11 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Lightbringer Hanibuhl the Lightbringer's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I always find it weird when we team up with super strong allies, only for them to let us pick up the extremely hard parts...
    Alexstrazsa was pretty much always like that, up until the Amirdrassil quests. There she actually did something.

But I feel the same with Illidan and Kadghar, although I always get a feeling, they're doing something else that's more important.

I dislike Wrathion for his deception. After so many situations, being truthful is the least he can do.

Magni can bug off.. If I hear him cry out 'CHAAMPIUUUNNNN' one more time...

I liked Bolvar when he donned the Helm of Domination, but afterwards, he felt like a hollow shell. That is to be expected ofcourse.
    Loving Draenei lore, I always love helping/teaming up with Velen.

So all and all, I would say an NPC that either put in the work themselves or actually provides something else.
    So Kadgar/Illidan works for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Legion Illidan. He got things done and actually won the war pretty much through his own tactics (Yes the order halls helped, but he didn't ask for their permission before ripping the sky apart and invading Argus). Had he not we would never have connected with the Lightboys and Alleria.

I was tired of Khadgar by Legion and didn't exactly consider his random de-aging to make sense. The spell just wore off and he was young again? If magic like that exists why do old people even exist at all.
    Would've been a win if we didn't get Alleria and Turalyon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Is there a reason Nathanos and Sylvanas aren't options.
    Only good characters are listed. Har har

I can tell you who it's not....

Damn pelagos. Most insufferable character ever.

Have to be Khadgar !"

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Would've been a win if we didn't get Alleria and Turalyon.

- - - Updated - - -

Only good characters are listed. Har har
    Facts: Had it not been for Alleria's timely intervention, that Pit lord guy would have killed the PC and Turalyon in the prologue, and all would be lost.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2024-07-15 at 04:04 PM.
    The illustrious Alliance of Stormwind is driven by tradition, nobility, and faith. They are staunch defenders of justice and duty who protect the realm of Azeroth against any aggressors, including the savage Horde. In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to illuminate the darkest corners of the world and preserve order in Azeroth.
    — Blizzard Entertainment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Facts: Had it not been for Alleria's timely intervention, that Pit lord guy would have killed the PC and Turalyon in the prologue, and all would be lost.
    Could've been something else happening without the need of adding those two characters and the idiotic "thousand year war" in the current lore. Nothing of value would've been lost if they had died two decades ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Legion Illidan. He got things done and actually won the war pretty much through his own tactics (Yes the order halls helped, but he didn't ask for their permission before ripping the sky apart and invading Argus). Had he not we would never have connected with the Lightboys and Alleria.

I was tired of Khadgar by Legion and didn't exactly consider his random de-aging to make sense. The spell just wore off and he was young again? If magic like that exists why do old people even exist at all.
    That's not what happened...
    Why do people who don't know the lore just make up shit instead?
    It never wore off, it never deaged, nothing has changed. If you mean why he looks younger them he did in tbc. Hair can make all the difference, plus his og model was a generic one that didn't actually show age well anyways.