MPQ Hackers: Your help is needed!

I found a news leak yesterday ( http://www.freedivehawaii.com/news/n...p?oid=&id=1743 ) outlining the new in-game redeemable loot cards for the new World of Warcraft Trading Card expansion called Fires of Outland.

Now...we all know that me, you, and pretty much 80-90% of everyone who plays WoW doesn't care about the card game at all, and finds it pretty lame but with this expansion, they are releasing a redeemable loot card called THE SPECTRAL TIGER MOUNT!!

The description of the loot card is: "Wow your friends with this exclusive riding mount only available in Fires of Outland! This is an Epic Speed riding mount that will have Online players busting packs like crazy!! Epic = super fast!!"

The only image I have been able to find of it is this one: (Source http://www.phdgames.com/games/default.htm)

your mission:
    FIND US A FULL PICTURE!

The expansion (created by upper deck trading cards) is not going to be released until August 22nd. As of right now, there is absolutely no information on the upper deck website regarding the new redeemable card.

Re: MPQ Hackers: Your help is needed!

First off, its not MPQ Hacking, Blizzard leaves their files relatively open suprisingly, its not hard to get into the files and see this stuff, model-viewer itself reveals about all there is to see (A few exceptions, but rare ones)

Second off, that is a raw model, no texture yet, we will not be able to obtain a correct image until Blizzard puts the texture into the game files.

But I was able to find this (courtesy of your thread) http://www.phdgames.com/games/images...tral_Tiger.jpg

An image of the sprectral tiger from one of the sites that is related to the Upper Deck Company, apparently concept art.
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Changed your post a bit, the tiger model itself doesn't mean anything because there isn't any texture yet ^^ (Also included the two other arts because they're nice)

Oh, actually in game ? Will have a look at it, thanks for the screens ^^

Edit : I mean textures, I know that it's not in game ^^

looks like it's still a bit incomplete, but the beginnings of it look awesome!
    I expect it to have some sort of shadowpriestesque look in the final version. Kinda like the netherdrake I guess.

It's not incomplete, just not so good background that hides a few things. It looks complete in game.

Holy crap!!!

fake edit: news post! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    It's not incomplete, just not so good background that hides a few things. It looks complete in game.

I'm not an expert but if you ask me it looks incomplete. They should make it atleast abit more solid looking and the armor should be recolored. Only a personal opinion though.

it looks maybe-complete the tranparent textures that WoW uses are ghetto and get darker when 2 of the same texture overlap (netherdrakes are a great example of this, their wings do that if you look at them from different angles).

is the texture in the epic NE mount folder? or is it an entirely new model and texture?
    comma splice = WIN

It's a new texture, but I can get the color changed without really knowing how. ^^