Page 1 of 2
LastLast

375 riding skill mount

AoE flying mount 1000% move speed. Velen, the draenei leader, was the 1st person to get it from the Naaru. unfortunately he didnt have the proper riding skill (he couldnt afford it, it costed 100000000g) so he crashed it into azeroth. (that noob).

so after that into lets add some speculation into what exactly 375 riding skill will become.

my friends and i have come up with that theory and also a water mount (to access maelstrom, undermine, northerend or naga capital) could be another, and more logical, idea.

-edit- or to get to panda land!!! gogogogogo PANDAREN!
    and
    (AoE flying mount is just a joke its not real speculation >.<)
    comma splice = WIN

Re: 375 riding skill mount

Sounds like a load of crap to me, but hey, it's hard to predict what Blizzard will come up to keep paying customers happy :P

LOL @ op ;D

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay
    it's hard to predict what Blizzard will come up to keep paying customers happy :P
    you mean farming? :

If there is riding 375, it better not cost any gold. I'm sick of competing with the gold farmers.

I'm trying to save up for my 300 skill, but just spent a few hundred to bring me back down to 3000 :'(

Wirt will pop up with his leg and all, we will have to kill him, and after clearing BT, we will have the chance to combine our hearthstone with wirt's peg leg to be transported to The Cow Level.

Water mount sounds cool, but then I hope it's be like the AQ mounts rather than something you'd have to buy skill/mount for, it's not like we ride on/under water that much (especially since we can fly now in outland...)
    I'm hoping that instead of adding a new mount skill they left flying mount (with a 20yard high cap for example so they don't have to re-designe it all) fly on Azeroth.

It would make some cool looking zone you fly over accesible (who cares if there's nothing there, it's not like you have anything on those floating pieces of ground in Nagrand)
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Juju
    it's not like you have anything on those floating pieces of ground in Nagrand
    thats the first place i went w/ my flying mount, only to discover nothing :/

375 riding = flying mount in azeroth, i'm ok w/ that, just no more gold farming please!!! :-X

blizz stated that they "might" institute flying mounts in azeroth, but that would be a long way in the future because they would have to redesign almost all of the place.
    comma splice = WIN

i hope there are never flying mount in azeroth for the sake of my alts... that would make ganking horrible... flying around at 280% speed dropping down on lowbies one shotting them and mounting up and leaving... sure it sounds fun for some until it happens to you, and you cant even log onto your main and get revenge because theyve flown off :P

Quote Originally Posted by yellowplum
    i hope there are never flying mount in azeroth for the sake of my alts... that would make ganking horrible... flying around at 280% speed dropping down on lowbies one shotting them and mounting up and leaving... sure it sounds fun for some until it happens to you, and you cant even log onto your main and get revenge because theyve flown off :P
    Allready looking forward to do that :P ganking for life !

its all fun and games till someone looses a testical!

all good ideas but nothing realistic enough to even consider it.

my idea would be having warhorse a mount u can use while fighting just like knights on their warhorse. too bad paladins are knights so that would not work :S

Quote Originally Posted by Hiddendart

my idea would be having warhorse a mount u can use while fighting just like knights on their warhorse. too bad paladins are knights so that would not work :S
    That would be hunter heaven.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Maybe a transformer mount.. woot?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyForever

That would be hunter heaven.
    wow you hit the spot

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaeh
    Maybe a transformer mount.. woot?
    That would badass, Kodos would definately be the best.

300 mounts are over rated imo
    "Beware of The 4th Branch of the government."
    "You're better off rich and guilty than poor and innocent."

I'd like to fight alongside my tiger :-)
    Then again, I'd crap my pants whenevet a tauren attacks me with his kodo...
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

We need faster mount speeds

We need less necroing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    We need faster mount speeds
    Holy fucking super necro.