Thread: Totem helper

Totem helper

hi

iam looking for an mod that autothrow totems out you tell the mod what totems if should throw out and it does when you enter combat or pressing an button before combat iam sure there is an mod that do this but cant find one :-[

/cheers Al

Re: Totem helper

I dont believe there's a mod that does that but I could be wrong. I also think it wouldn't be possible with the Global cooldown. I know you can set up a macro but you'll have to hit it four times.

What I do it just modify your UI to have your 4 totems of choice next to my totem timers, which is just a count down. I just change out the totem as group change.

Logitech G15 Keyboard is usefull ;D

I myself use YATA (Yet Another Totem Addon) which allows you to create different totem-sets. 1 for pvp, 1 for pve, 1 for showing your grandmother how unbelivable cool shammies are, etc.
    You can activate different sets and bind the totem casting to buttons, but I don't know (haven't explored) if you can macro it or set it to autocasting totems, can't explore it deeper either at the moment because Im at work.
    You can find YATA at Curse as far as I know, otherwise you should check out the ace2 site (whose adress I can't recall atm, but perhaps you can ).

GL HF.
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

There are different addons providing totemsets, totemtimers etc. But NO addon can play for you and throw totems or casts or anything out by itself. Why people are always that lazy (or bad, i don't know) that they are searching for addons playing the game for them.......

Quote Originally Posted by Esher
    You should be careful here - I am sure someone has been banned for using this (as it counts as 3rd party software playing the game for them). I'm not saying dont do it - just be warned.

Yeah, YaTa is cool. You can create makros for your totems.. and you get a nice totem-Bar w/ timers - very helpful.

wow lots of replys nice thank you all for the answers i will try YaTa out and see and scan ace site for othres

cheers Al

Quote Originally Posted by Alroden
    hi

iam looking for an mod that autothrow totems out you tell the mod what totems if should throw out and it does when you enter combat or pressing an button before combat iam sure there is an mod that do this but cant find one :-[

/cheers Al
    To be honest, that was like reading an application for the Special Olympics. It sounds like you're looking for a mod that makes it so you don't have to do anything. That would be cheating... the best you'll get is YATA or TotemTimers. Have someone proof read your posts plz. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae Rae
    Quote Originally Posted by Esher
    You should be careful here - I am sure someone has been banned for using this (as it counts as 3rd party software playing the game for them). I'm not saying dont do it - just be warned.
    Hm I just thought of binding 4 "G-Keys" to 4 Buttons (e.g. Fubar) so u can press G1-G4 to place your 4 favourite Totems (reachable with the left Hand), nothing special with Macros.

But of course you can also bind your Numlock