What addons do you use?

I've been wondering which addons do all you pvp'ers out there use, to improve and help your pvp experience. I've been seeing a bunch of movies but i can't identify some of them

One of those that jumps to mind, is kind of a enemy castbar, that gives announces, like "frostmage gains Presence of Mind" etc etc...

Can any of you help me out?

Thx in advance
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

Re: What addons do you use?

Natur Enemy Cast Bar is good. Shows cooldowns, castbar etc of your enemys.
    Gladiator is good. It scans to show who your fighting in an arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee
    Natur Enemy Cast Bar is good. Shows cooldowns, castbar etc of your enemys.
    Gladiator is good. It scans to show who your fighting in an arena.
    Natur is great but have had it bug on me a few times lately, leaving old data on screen etc.

I think SCT (or some add to SCT) has an ability to show what abilities you're enemies are gaining (like PoM) with a big nice text on screen
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

I use Capping for the cap bar timer in all BG and the narrow battlemap.(wowace.com)

I use Gladiator for Arena only because my partner dont have an arena mod, and Gladiator announce in chat which class ur against. But i think ill just stick to tell him on TS and use Proximo instead. Gladiator is only good if you want to see the team rating and the spec of ur enemy, but you need to use Tattle with it and update daily the armory database. So i would suggest Proximo. (wowace.com both of them)

Natur Enemy cast bar is a must-have too. wow.curse.com