Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wrath of the Lich King : Final confirmation

Trademarks are here. No more speculation !

1. : Go to http://www.uspto.gov/index.html
    2. : Click Trademarks > Search Trademarks Database
    3. : New User Form Search (Basic) and submit query.

First Patent (Game)
    Word Mark WRATH OF THE LICH KING
    Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing online computer games; providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; and providing online information in the field of computer gaming entertainment

Second Patent (TCG / Goodies)
    Goods and Services IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S: Comic books, strategy guides, trading cards, coloring books, adhesive stickers, rub-on transfers, notebooks, stationery-type portfolios, posters, greeting cards, calendars, instructional leaflets, manuals, advertisement boards of paper or cardboard, catalogues, photographs, art prints

Third Patent (Guides)
    Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software and related instruction manuals and guides sold together as a unit; downloadable software for use in connection with computer games; interactive multimedia computer game program; mousepads

Gorn

Re: Wrath of the Lich King : Final confirmation

Awsome !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Evil Northrend Go back to ur icy tombs....!!!
    Give us Emarald Dream...Please........Have mercy on Arthas.....Dont leave us out in the COLD :P

They better not let us Kill Arthas.....maybe bring him to 90% and then he'll say something like: "Ha, you weaklings..You can't stand my magnificent Power" And then he gets like a hearthattack cos he isnt used to having so much power and then he retreats with saying: "I'll let u live for now, go and watch the Wrath of the Lich king fold this world in Darkness "

Or maybe let us bring him to 50% ad that the Dragonflights do the rest....Anything but Us killing him....He's tooo awesome....

NOOOOOOOOOOO...Blizzard please!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Technically, you can access the Emerald Dream through Northrend, in the Crystalsong Forest. But I've got absolutely no clues if it will be available in the expansion or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti
    NOOOOOOOOOOO...Blizzard please!
    Just get over it, he will die.

As for WotLK,.. well, personally I'm dissapointed, because I don't like that name at all, but I'm not blind, you were right Boubou, grats. However I would have like this site more, if you wouldn't post all previous speculations.

Why do I feel all cold when I read this? I'm a Frost Mage and it's all icey up there isn't it? *cries about resists*

Ama : It looked like speculation to you, not to me. ^^

To be honest I think it's a pretty good name and Emerald Dream will be accessible because we now have all the portals to the emerald dream when we get Northrend. Also, the BC manual refers to it as the "Emerald Nightmare" so it looks like it's going to be a dungeon and you've got to get rid of the evil or something like that lol :P

Ooooh, searching the USPTO... Now that's some clever use of real life-mechanics!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    QFT
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

Boubouille: Anyone would think you had some inside-source or something!

Well, first of all, dont think the hole place will be like Whinterspring.

And as a new expansion, of course it will have a lot of different environment, not just one which makes the player to get bored of the game very fast.

As for Arthas, what other enemies at top left expect Arthas?
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbean
    NO WAY !

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbean
    I'd say the USK page was a dead give-away

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    Well, first of all, dont think the hole place will be like Whinterspring.

And as a new expansion, of course it will have a lot of different environment, not just one which makes the player to get bored of the game very fast.

As for Arthas, what other enemies at top left expect Arthas?
    Indeed, current info on Northrend zones from WoWWiki suggests an underground zone, an icy tundra, a frozen island, a crystal forest, a barren dragon-graveyard, a hilly region full of furbolg, a zone based around a bay which is presumably icy, a glacier where Arthas resides. a tropical jungle, a mountainous region with vicious winds and a troll-infested region. So some icy, not all icy. I'm sure Blizzard will find a way to differentiate between icy zones anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunneh
    Why do I feel all cold when I read this? I'm a Frost Mage and it's all icey up there isn't it? *cries about resists*
    Yes!!! I asked blizz to do that as a mean to take my revenge as a fire mage from the MC days! Eat it Icecube lover! Eat it goooooooooooood! Frozen elementals all over, and frost ghouls, and frost gnomes (admit it, you like to kill gnomes, who cars where they're from), and a LOT of ice trolls with 999 resist to frost FTW!!!!

BTW Boubouille, no LFG comic today? Getting distracted by BlizzCon are we? Naughty naughty *starts to spank*
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Clever use of the interwebz bibi ^^

No seriously, you can find everything on the net, you just have to know how.

Best example is this news.

Well, I didn't knew that you were posting news exclusively for yourself, considering you don't want to give up your source. That's actually fine, but then you shouldn't be surprised that people with brain treating such information as speculation. Oh, and it will be funny if Blizz spent some of these millions, to strenghten their security and registered couple bogus trademarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantisen
    QFT
    Sorry, didn't meant to question your idol authority, it's kinda just happened.

"Sorry, didn't meant to question your idol authority, it's kinda just happened."

Lol, Boubouille's your idol too, don't pretend (and don't be jealous if he has better sources than yours mwahahaha)
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

No, more seriously, I usually don't post things that I'm not 80% sure about.