Thread: Arena Season 3

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Arena Season 3

Someone knows how long the current season will last?
    Is there a new Set + new Honor Items with next season?

Thanks for responses

Re: Arena Season 3

Most likely around October - November.
    I'm pretty sure they'll want to release S3 fully before the expansion.

Each season lasts for 3 months.

The seasons does not have set time limits.

Fake T6 inc -.-

Is there any Information, which Items will be available? New Weapons?

Because i´m on the way to buy me the S2 Crossbow and would be angry if in round about 6 Weeks (middle of October) there will be another one available...

The other Problem is....if i decide to spare my points...then i would reach the 5000 Limit earlier than the beginning of the new Saison...^^

So I need some adwise what i should do....

Quote Originally Posted by Ithelion
    Is there any Information, which Items will be available? New Weapons?

Because i´m on the way to buy me the S2 Crossbow and would be angry if in round about 6 Weeks (middle of October) there will be another one available...

The other Problem is....if i decide to spare my points...then i would reach the 5000 Limit earlier than the beginning of the new Saison...^^

So I need some adwise what i should do....
    Of course there will be, all the same items (probably a few more) will be in S3, only slightly upgraded stats. Chances are the looks on the weapons are again the same and the armors are recolored T6 sets.

Anyone remember the time from of Season 1. And what was the date of the beginning of Season 2.

i got another question to S3 there's already said that in S3 the S1 Set will be available through Honor points
    but my question is will the weapons of S1 also be available through honor pont system?

seasons do not have set dates, it goes off of PvE progresion, season one lasted for about 4-5 months, and season 2 is in its 3rd month I belive,

Blizz is going to wait untill more pve guilds have t6 before releasing t6 pvp armor,

I belive it will come with 2.3, the same patch thats going to bring zul aman

it was said, currently plans are to release Zul'Aman and Season3 Gear simultaneously

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrican
    it was said, currently plans are to release Zul'Aman and Season3 Gear simultaneously
    but from what I understood the season won't actually start when the patch is released. the items and stuff will go in with the game files, but not purchasable and the ratings wont reset till they decide to activate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman
    i got another question to S3 there's already said that in S3 the S1 Set will be available through Honor points
    but my question is will the weapons of S1 also be available through honor pont system?
    Basicaly, S1 items will replace the blue items from Armor Vendor/Weapon Vendor. So yes.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by truant19
    seasons do not have set dates, it goes off of PvE progresion, season one lasted for about 4-5 months, and season 2 is in its 3rd month I belive,

Blizz is going to wait untill more pve guilds have t6 before releasing t6 pvp armor,

I belive it will come with 2.3, the same patch thats going to bring zul aman
    If that were the case then S2 wouldn't have been released at the same time for all servers. (every server varies in PvE progression, obviously).
    Characters:
    http://pewpewboom.zer.googlepages.com/zer%27scharacter2

Quote Originally Posted by mowbuss
    ummm your wrong teh first season lasted 6 months not 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansos12
    ...Each season is PLANNED to be 3 months long, the first season lasted longer do to push backs with patches and other limitations.
    Free gold tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeve
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansos12
    ...Each season is PLANNED to be 3 months long, the first season lasted longer do to push backs with patches and other limitations.
    Qft, and the first season didn't last 6 months, lol.
    Characters:
    http://pewpewboom.zer.googlepages.com/zer%27scharacter2

At the time I posted that, on the pvp arena page on the worldofwarcraft website it had listed that each arena season would last 3 months. I believe they have since changed the wording.

Season 1 started on Feb 16th, 2 started on Jun 20th, so thats 4 months. Season 2 hits 2 months in a week, and I think it's safe to say that we probably wont get a season longer than 1 this time, so minimum 1 month, maximum 2 months until 3 starts.

Didn't season 1 start at the release of BC? If so you have to take into consideration the time for ppl to lvl to 70. That's the way i explain the longer duration of season 1. Anyhoo, time to save up on them arena points