Does Size Matter?

Anyone have any information about whether or not and when Orc male shoulders will be returned to their normal size?
    "The urine stain on your pants tells me that you are a single-shake man!...far too busy for the follow-up jiggle!."

Re: Does Size Matter?

It does. (And orc shoulders are fixed in 2.2)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Bah. No more ROFLing at the orcs in their piddly shouldersguards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Saaaaaay whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Has 2.2 been released yet? Mine are still smaller than they were before? Did they "fix" them but just not as big as before?
    "The urine stain on your pants tells me that you are a single-shake man!...far too busy for the follow-up jiggle!."

Quote Originally Posted by dStrong
    Saaaaaay whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Has 2.2 been released yet? Mine are still smaller than they were before? Did they "fix" them but just not as big as before?
    No, 2.2 has not been released yet, it is on the PTR. So if you need you shoulder size fix, go play with you PTR!

Nah, wuz just wondering. Fanks! 8)