Thread: Tuskarr

Tuskarr

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/13720

1:05 stated that its the Tuskarr's "Starting town", perhaps a mistake or potential slip of information?

Re: Tuskarr

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Graham
    No.
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

No.

If new races were comming with the expac, they would of been announced as a feature to highten excitement even if the races themselves weren't reveiled.

NO TUSKAR PCS!

It's probably the first town that you will see Tuskarr in. There are no lowbie zones in Northrend.

Blizzard stated that you will see brand new NPC races in the ex-pack, blizzard also said there will be no new playable races.
    Free gold tomorrow!

Even if WLK would bring us new playable races, wouldn't it be more logical for them to be placed somewhere in Azeroth, on a place where they are not surrounded by level 70+ creatures?

Besides;
    No.

To all of u i am not saying tht they are makign them a new race this is just what i am goinf to add

1. Blizz never said they were not making a new race i went to blizzcon

2. You Sir are probobly allaince and cannot stand the intervin of horde getting a new race without yours annouced

3. Dont be a noob turn up your steros the guy said in Calasco, if u have read the stories or played Frozen Throne ud know tht tht is the giant forzen ice block out at sea beside NorthRend utterly seperating them from the 70-80s you say o it isnt tht long of a swim well blizz created fitgue

4. Maybe allies shouldnt have chose the wrong side of the continet since we get Tuskarr and Tunka on our side and u get attacked by half naked giants

Quote Originally Posted by TuskarrFtw
    To all of u i am not saying tht they are makign them a new race this is just what i am goinf to add

2. You Sir are probobly allaince and cannot stand the intervin of horde getting a new race without yours annouced

3. Dont be a noob turn up your steros the guy said in Calasco, if u have read the stories or played Frozen Throne ud know tht tht is the giant forzen ice block out at sea beside NorthRend utterly seperating them from the 70-80s you say o it isnt tht long of a swim well blizz created fitgue

4. Maybe allies shouldnt have chose the wrong side of the continet since we get Tuskarr and Tunka on our side and u get attacked by half naked giants
    I don't know how I read that, but I'm going to toss this in.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=630.0

Scroll down to new races, buddy. You're contradicting the website you post on. If you'd prefer, I can find another link that specifically states there are not new races in WotLK. As it stands, Tuskarr are an NPC race, and that's their "starter village" as in the first place you meet them. Think Sporeggar.

That's too bad, would have loved to be a Tuskar DK! haha..

1. They did. They said "because we're not developing a new race, we can spend more effort on Northrend". Look for the exact quote, it's there.

2. What a stupid assumption. I play both Horde and Alliance and find them exactly as much fun.

3. Speaking of noobs, you might wanna check your spelling. "..ud know tht tht is the giant forzen..". Anyway, we already got two races on distant islands.. another one would get at least a little boring, you think?

4. The Alliance and Horde don't "get" one side of the continent. You can quest in both Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord, regardless of your faction.

Deleted

Quoted the post just so I can look back at it more easily if I ever want to lose faith into the humanity.
    The amount of fail you managed to concentrate within twenty lines is legendary. To mindless trolling you manage to add realistic lack of typing skills and brain-damaged theories, as well as falsified facts from Blizzard.

You are a god amongst human.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeve
    Blizzard stated that you will see brand new NPC races in the ex-pack, blizzard also said there will be no new playable races.
    Free gold tomorrow!

Yes, they said "Starting Area" it was a mistake.

BUT! This doesn't close the idea of Tuskarr in the future, remember, the Tuskarr are now friends to the Horde.

In a sense though...Borean Tundra is controlled by the horde. I mean, a massive fortress, The Tuskarrs, and maybe...just maybe the Taunka.

Quote Originally Posted by Flakor
    Yes, they said "Starting Area" it was a mistake.

BUT! This doesn't close the idea of Tuskarr in the future, remember, the Tuskarr are now friends to the Horde.

In a sense though...Borean Tundra is controlled by the horde. I mean, a massive fortress, The Tuskarrs, and maybe...just maybe the Taunka.
    Tuskarr in the future seems unlikely. The expansion AFTER WLK will focus on something else than Northrend. Perhaps the South Seas or the Emerald Dream.. anyways, no place where we can find Tuskarr. Also, we've already got 10 playable races. I'd say that is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Adys

Quoted the post just so I can look back at it more easily if I ever want to lose faith into the humanity.
    The amount of fail you managed to concentrate within twenty lines is legendary. To mindless trolling you manage to add realistic lack of typing skills and brain-damaged theories, as well as falsified facts from Blizzard.

You are a god amongst human.
    brb saving this screenshot, this is legendary.
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.