Faster 1-60 levelling?

I've heard numerous things on this topic, but I can't seem to find any "official"/blue posts or any comments about them wanting to implement this. Anyone have any links? Thanks in advance :]

Re: Faster 1-60 levelling?

The only thing I've heard on this topic is WoW players wishing it were true. However, I do think Blizzard plans on adding lower level dungeons (60 and below) when WotLK is released.
    www.elitistjerks.com

Ah. I was hearing rumors along the lines of, once you had/have a max level character, xp gain from 1-60 on other chars got a boost. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanae
    Ah. I was hearing rumors along the lines of, once you had/have a max level character, xp gain from 1-60 on other chars got a boost. =/
    Hm, I havent heard of this, but it might be true...
    www.elitistjerks.com

This is true, but Blizzard doesnt know yet if they gonna

1) Make you gain more Xp from quests
    2) Make you gain more Xp from mobs
    3) Both 1 and 2
    4) Reduce the amount of xp needed to level up (most likely not this one because it would fuck up people between 50-100% of a level)
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    This is true, but Blizzard doesnt know yet if they gonna

1) Make you gain more Xp from quests
    2) Make you gain more Xp from mobs
    3) Both 1 and 2
    4) Reduce the amount of xp needed to level up (most likely not this one because it would fuck up people between 50-100% of a level)
    I love you, Wildhorn. Thank you for making my day.
    www.elitistjerks.com

Thanks Wild. Any links to make it "official" though? :]

I dont feel to browse wow forums for it. But search for candle post, it is who said it.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

It was said during the Blizzcon, the only official statement after the Blizzcon was the one saying that faster leveling wouldn't imply faster ground mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    It was said during the Blizzcon, the only official statement after the Blizzcon was the one saying that faster leveling wouldn't imply faster ground mounts.
    Na, there was some idiot on forums who thought the faster leveling would be only on new xpac servers, then Neth said it would apply to all servers.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Nethaera
    We are not releasing quick leveling realms. We are planning to adjust leveling a bit to help make it go a bit quicker and when we do, this will affect all realms not just specific ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethaera
    We don't have specific details that we can share with you just yet. How we go about it is going to depend on just how fast we feel is comfortable for leveling. We have a couple of other things that are going to help with the leveling also such as some of the changes we are making to Dustwallow Marsh for one. There will be more things to do there.
    From

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=1#13