Again No Patch This Tuesday :(

Err I doubt blizzard is gonna release it this Tuesday as well. No part was distributed this week so i don't think they are going to make us download 200-300mb at once. Some of us never got to enjoy their arena hoods cause they were all season GFX BROKEN, and here comes season 3. Gotta love blizzard!

Re: Again No Patch This Tuesday :(

I don't see why they would need more parts. In its current state they could probably release the 2.2 patch and make you download 20 or 30mb, nothing more.

2.2 is only going to add Zul'Aman and tons of small files. So I don't see why there should be a huge 300MB pack.

Wasn't the Voice system getting in?

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    2.2 is only going to add Zul'Aman and tons of small files. So I don't see why there should be a huge 300MB pack.
    2.2 will not be adding zul'aman to the current game, it will be added in patch 2.3.
    don't see why the patch has to be 500+ mb. Think the chances are high that we will see it this thuesday/wensday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutyboots
    Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    2.2 will not be adding zul'aman to the current game, it will be added in patch 2.3.
    don't see why the patch has to be 500+ mb. Think the chances are high that we will see it this thuesday/wensday.
    CORRECT!
    I am an idiot. Sorry for that. :]
    Anyways my point was that there isn't any models added and that is the 'phat loot' of big patches. Or if there are going to be models added, it's gonna be just a few. I expect 150MB tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I don't see why they would need more parts. In its current state they could probably release the 2.2 patch and make you download 20 or 30mb, nothing more.
    I am an idiot as well :P Since the New Voice System is introduced i was thinking that it's going to be a huge patch cause of the new futures.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitko_A
    Err I doubt blizzard is gonna release it this Tuesday as well. No part was distributed this week so i don't think they are going to make us download 200-300mb at once. Some of us never got to enjoy their arena hoods cause they were all season GFX BROKEN, and here comes season 3. Gotta love blizzard!
    Eh ? Arena Season 3 isn't coming yet in awhile ? ???

At least not this patch as far as I know. Or am I totally wrong ? :

Someone mentioned that it was going to be around October... and i was worried cause that;s like in a month ..

Someone mentioned that it was going to be around October... and i was worried cause that;s like in a month ..
    And that's a long time for Blizz?

Well, Hortus hinted at future PTR-Pushes to fix the pink Item textures. The Voice chat Issues, and some other bugs. (mostly Animation/texture bugs)

Because that PTR push is still missing, there is no way for 2.2 going live next week. (they also wanted to push a PTR-Patch to get EAX working before 2.2 is going live...)

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust
    Well, Hortus hinted at future PTR-Pushes to fix the pink Item textures. The Voice chat Issues, and some other bugs. (mostly Animation/texture bugs)

Because that PTR push is still missing, there is no way for 2.2 going live next week. (they also wanted to push a PTR-Patch to get EAX working before 2.2 is going live...)

EAX GIEFNOW *DROOL*
    sry for caps.

Blizzard said at the moment the plan is to begin the 3rd Arena Season with the release of ZA.

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust
    EAX ?

3D Audio Enviroment