Need Advice on 2v2

My friend has a Gnome Warrior with Deep Thunder and i have a Resto Palidian and a Resto Shaman--- What would be better healer??

Only thing i can see is a shaman having windfury for the burst damg. but we are just starting so all advice welcomed

Re: Need Advice on 2v2

hard to compare and decide wtihout seeing paly and shamy gear but i like shamans better just for the windfurry and totems, and i like there heals and earthshield, palys just have bubble and shamans have a little lesss armor but its up to u

Advice on 2v2 is not possible, was the worst concept for arenas Blizzard could have done..

Its just rock paper scissors essentially, it won't matter which one you pick, there will always be one kind of group you might randomly get put up against that is your ultimate anti-
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

disc/holy priest + enhancement shaman = one of the best combo's I know
    any other healer + melee dps is pretty good.
    but i've seen some good firemage teams tho 2x button mages 1shot the first opponent and they kill the other easely.

and for advise, if you are a heal/dps team, start aggressive (if the dps is not a shaman).
    always go for the healer first.. (if it's a pala and it uses bubble, priest should use mass dispell, if you aren't grouping with a priest, try to pull the dps behind a wall or pillar so he will be out of sight for the pala, making the pala follow you and be an easy target when his shield fades )

good luck.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by starburst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakula
    hard to compare and decide wtihout seeing paly and shamy gear but i like shamans better just for the windfurry and totems, and i like there heals and earthshield, palys just have bubble and shamans have a little lesss armor but its up to u
    you forgot shamans also get bloodlust/heroism
    I arena as both a BM hunter and a Shadow Priest, and the hardest for me to kill by far is a Resto Shaman. Resto Shaman plus a good melee DPS is tuff stuff.

Okay disch priest and encha shaman sux donkey ass. Second if you cant kill restoration shaman with shadow priest the problem is in you because i myself dont have any problem with them when its 1vs1

Quote Originally Posted by Fersas
    Okay disch priest and encha shaman sux donkey ass. Second if you cant kill restoration shaman with shadow priest the problem is in you because i myself dont have any problem with them when its 1vs1
    we're not talking about 1v1 though.

Shamans are easier to nuke down then Pallas, but I like shamans healing more anyway and my advice for warrior is to team up with Shaman if he has same/better gear than palla.