Poll: what class is most fun to pvp with?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

what class is most fun to pvp with?

i think warrior cos they can crit loads, really high with good gear, and are the only class that take some advantage of being hit + critted (enrage + blood craze + rage generation) and are the best class to go on a raging rampage in battlegrounds with death wish + trinket + bloodfury + recklessness + bg beserker buff… crazy :P and are even more fun to tear people up in arena with a pala giving blessing of freedom :P

*you can take 2 votes if you want if you cant decide between two classes

Re: what class is most fun to pvp with?

i'd have to say either hunter or rogue.

stealth is loads of fun.

kriS411

druid, nonstop action with utility for every situation.

Feral Drood ! ;D ;D ;D. Definitively.

i'm having a blast with my frostmage. it's great. you can really cc a whole party.

Mage or warrior ^^

Feral druid is fun. I've pvped heavily with a Mage and Pally as well but the druid is by far the best.

Stealth and Track Humaniods is an awesome combo. With decent gear you can do some pretty impressive burst damage. Awesome survivability and great escape options.

Warrior is fun and rather easy if you have the gear for it. It's a slaughter, really.

I personally find healing, with any class, to be the most fun in PvP. I know how much it annoys me when the target I'm about to kill gets a heal that saves him...and being able to know that I'm making other people feel that way brings me immense joy.

priests. remember the other day while minding your own buisness healing/dpsing in pvp? then bam 3k white crit 4k mortal strike 7k execute crit *split*. thats you getting pretty much <b> owned in the face </b>

warrior hands down.
    i needz to get myself a sig

Druid or Warlock. I think. All I can say is: Shaman definitley not!

Quote Originally Posted by gore
    priests. remember the other day while minding your own buisness healing/dpsing in pvp? then bam 3k white crit 4k mortal strike 7k execute crit *split*. thats you getting pretty much <b> owned in the face </b>

warrior hands down.
    Well for a start you can tell you dont play a warrior, 3k white?
    Yeah maybe fully raid buffed and with a zerker buff you can hit like 2.5k.

Dispite the huge amount of vidoes you will find of warriors owning the face of people, they are in no way repesentative of what they really play like in pvp. The reality of it is you'll spend most of your time in root/snare or being kited. Also people don't take into consideration that warriors are one of the most gear dependant classes there is. So in short. Not a warrior if you're going for long term fun. If you want me to explain in better detail you can ask.

Same applies for warlocks, sure they can be pretty imba but, its a very hard class to play if you dont know what you're doing, and running out of soulshards can be a great annoyance.

My advice for pvp fun would be Hunter/Rogue.

I love to pvp on my hunter. I can track people and feign death to cancel spell casting and to get rid of pets from enemies that target you. Also, my priest was a blast. Kinda like a warlock but can heal others if need be.

Go with a priest or hunter.

Rogues are crap... talk about getting 1 stun and then dead in 2 secs...

Healers are fun... Try not to die and heal your friends and you have yourself a win

If it were up to me, I would play a pally, a lock, a druid or a hunter. (or a MS warrior in 2v2.) but no I have a 70 rogue and a 70 priest...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ297

Healers are fun... Try not to die and heal your friends and you have yourself a win

If it were up to me, I would play a pally, a lock, a druid or a hunter. (or a MS warrior in 2v2.) but no I have a 70 rogue and a 70 priest...
    You sir must have never faced a good rogue then, on my rogue I can usually own anything cept a warr and a ice mage.

If you got the gear -> Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Dudez
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ297

You sir must have never faced a good rogue then, on my rogue I can usually own anything cept a warr and a ice mage.
    Sorry I meant in BG's... If you are in AV and you come out of stealth, consider yourself dead pretty quick. In 2v2 you are correct... all we cannot beat (rogue+druid) is Warriors, Ice Mages, Some good Pally teams and teams that get the jump on us. We win/loose about 50%

Well in bg'z with my shadowpriest i kill easy but too boring 3-4 button play after 1 fight out of mana with my warrior is very good! change stance etc really cool

I would deffenetly say paladin cause you can heal really A LOT (depends on +healing gear). Run, heal, run, divine shield, heal. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Uzm
    I would deffenetly say paladin cause you can heal really A LOT (depends on +healing gear). Run, heal, run, divine shield, heal. ;D
    Since when is runing and healing part of being fun..?

I think mage... because overpowered warrior nd warlock are too easy