Poll: what class is most fun to pvp with?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: what class is most fun to pvp with?

As much as i'll agree that a good geared/well played warr can be a lot of fun, I'll have to go with mages, especially when I can down a warr while the paladin heals him: it's twice as frustrating for them
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

suprised not many people have voted mage, i find frost mage fun

Warriors fun in BG? Give me a break. Running around whirlwinding over and over with your pally butt-buddy is exciting?

Pally? Are you guys fucking high??? Druid??!?! Jesus, that's embarassing.

The correct answers are mage and warlock in BG and it's not even really close.

Secretive

I love BGs, nothing is more fun than healing 10 people to full with Lifebloom and Rejuv ticks then popping into Cheetah, dropping combat, and hitting a travel form---> cat shift / prowl macro. I <3 my Druid in all manner of PvP.

It all depends on what role you find exciting, challenging, and fun in the game... Which is rather what the game is all about anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkbet
    Warriors fun in BG? Give me a break. Running around whirlwinding over and over with your pally butt-buddy is exciting?

Pally? Are you guys fucking high??? Druid??!?! Jesus, that's embarassing.

The correct answers are mage and warlock in BG and it's not even really close.
    ehm i think its clear that warrior is not the class for you then, you can say something like that to just about any class, "omg all mages do all battle is fire ball fire ball fire ball" "all locks do it dot dot dot dot dot- Boring!"
    there is more to a warrior that just whirling around "over and over" every battle

In order to pick the class most fun for PVP, you have to ask yourself a few questions.

1. Solo or group
    2. BGs, arenas, or world
    3. The most important one of all is; what type of player are you?

Some people like range damage and others like melee while others enjoy the support roll. Then there is one more type of player that no one talks about. This player is the Hybrid class player. i.e. Shaman or Druid !! These players are able to, with a spec change and swapping their gear can be melee, ranged damage or healer. Personally I change my roll in PVP quite often.

Basically the best class for PVP right now if you think winning is fun, with all stated above asides, is an answer we all know. Every ones nightmare, the master of CC, the class that can gain the greatest damage and healing in same BG, the unkillable and unstoppable, the undisputed and arguably most over powered class in WoW. THE LOCK. That’s if you want to be OP and on easy street this is your class.

Only two things needed to fix this class. 1.) DOTs stop after locks death and/or when you get out of range. 2.) AOE fears with break with any damage like a warriors fear.

Spam my DoT macro ? =/

I'd say warrior, hard and fun at the same time to switch stance, staying focused, learn 2 use the trinket at good time etc ...

Like :

Magenoob see a warrior.
    --Warrior charges.
    Magenoob nova.
    Magenoob go to POMPYRO.
    --Warrior swtich def and spell reflect.
    Magenoob take his own PYRO in da face.
    --Warrior use trinket if still nova'ed.
    --Warrior intercepts.
    Magenoob is critted hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Time
    Every ones nightmare, the master of CC, the class that can gain the greatest damage and healing in same BG, the unkillable and unstoppable, the undisputed and arguably most over powered class in WoW. THE LOCK. That’s if you want to be OP and on easy street this is your class.

Only two things needed to fix this class. 1.) DOTs stop after locks death and/or when you get out of range. 2.) AOE fears with break with any damage like a warriors fear.
    only SL/SL locks (27/34/0) are the real overpowered ones, something needs to be changed in the demo build to make soul link harder to get to, the best-balanced nerf that i could suggest is to swap felguard + soul link around so that lolguard is at the 31 points talent and SL is at 41
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias