Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Suspended Account

OK... No need to build 3 pages to say the kid has ran the wrong way... Boubouille should lock this thread

I bet it will get to 4 pages. besides...Ive read posts of people cursing, being vile with language and being really inapropriate and the post wasnt deleted or even "locked". Now because were telling someone who obviously cheated on a game we all like to play the thread should get locked?

15+ Year Old Account

Methinks the lack of a reply from the OP speaks loudly that he wasn't fooling anybody with his wishy-washy story and that he indeed was busted for violating the EULA and subsequently permabanned.  This thread is pretty much done at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster
    Methinks the lack of a reply from the OP speaks loudly that he wasn't fooling anybody with his wishy-washy story and that he indeed was busted for violating the EULA and subsequently permabanned. This thread is pretty much done at this point.
    Ya I'm done with this thread to and willing to let it die.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    hehe i bought 9,000 wow gold altogether, and i share an account with my brother too, and have said several times "gtg my brother is coming now" etc, because i didnt actually know sharing was against the rules(obviously like most people i cba to read the HUGE page of rules - obviously i never say anything about account sharing in game anymore) and well i always swear ingame, maybe i am just lucky that i have never been warned? nothing has never happened ;P
    edit: just rembered i have had one warning, my warlock was once called "Satansservant" and apparently blizzard said it was offensive so got a warning for it
    What server you on again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile