Do you have an opinion on DK starting levels?

Deleted

Re: Do you have an opinion on DK starting levels?

My opinion is pretty simple - wait and see. It's several months before we're likely to get any real info.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst
    My opinion is pretty simple - wait and see. It's several months before we're likely to get any real info.
    It's not asking you to guess, it's asking for an opinion. You dont have to wait for more info to have an opinion now. A lot of the cryers on the official forums seem to think that having a class start at higher levels will cause too many problems.

It's an actual invitation to another forum which is considered bannable. But since Bou is such a nice guy (or hasn't yet seen the topic)I'll just walk away silently. :]
    Yes I've been to your forum many times. It's sweet. ;]

Deleted

It should be lvl 60, start out with an Epic land mount and go straight into lvling in Outlands after the initial Death Knight quests.

It should be level 1. Just like arthas restarted to level 1 when he turned to DK.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    It should be level 1. Just like arthas restarted to level 1 when he turned to DK.
    And when Ner'Zhul was dying Arthas dropped to lvl1, should we when/if we kill him?

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    It's an actual invitation to another forum which is considered bannable. But since Bou is such a nice guy (or hasn't yet seen the topic)I'll just walk away silently. :]
    Yes I've been to your forum many times. It's sweet. ;]
    It is an off handed invitation to my site yes, but my site is not in any competition with MMO-Champion, as a matter of fact Boub provides us with much info to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzi
    It is an off handed invitation to my site yes, but my site is not in any competition with MMO-Champion, as a matter of fact Boub provides us with much info to talk about.
    No flame intended. ;]

As stated above somewhere, I believe it'll be level 60. You do the quests, get mount/talents/skills/and a fair amount of gold to start. Then you head on out to Outland. It's been said that outland seems like a plausible place to start the grind to lvl the DK to 80.

I would like it to be either 58 or 60 but have core Death Knight spells/abilities be unlocked via quests that are based in Azeroth, most likely the Plaguelands. Maybe even sub 58 and have the quests give exactly enough xp to get you to 58 and on to Outland. If all the Death Knights just hop skip and jump into outland with little development in Azeroth I will be disappointed. Not that I plan to roll DK but most assuredly I'll not be able to sleep one night and start one.

Hmmm intresting subject.

What I think: I think the DK should start at 60. With all abilities and mount. Gold...hmmmm...I dont know, I think think Blizz will start them with gold; I just dont see it happening.

What I think Blizz will do: Start at lvl 60, you do quests requiring you to unlock abilities, so you start with one ability ONLY, then you learn to use it, then you get 2 more and use those and so on.

i think i like the idea of starting off a dk at level 60 too with mount... not sure about gold though
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    ... not sure about gold though
    Yeah, I agree. When TBC came out I went in to Outlands with 60g, I could have very easily went in completely broke.

My 2c

Lvl 60, WPL as a start zone, full green gear and 5g.

And a regular land mount.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

It depends. If death knights are "born" in Strat, then they should be 60+ so they can sucessfully solo the trash in that instance.

If they are just starting in WPL or EPL, then I say lvl 58. AND make them level in Silithus!