Thread: Honor at 80?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Honor at 80?

Is it possible to save Honor at lvl 70 and use them at lvl 80?

Saving up 75k honor and when ou hit 80 you go and buy the pvp gear that is on 80?

Re: Honor at 80?

my guess would be yes, given thats how it worked 60-70 iirc. however there won't be a season set available at level 80, since s5 or lvl 80 s1 will only be available through arena and not BGs. at best you will get the support gear, vindicator's equiv, and even then blizz may hold out on things such as trinkets or weapons until pve has had a chance to catch up.

That's what I did from 60-70, and I doubt you're honor is going to be reset once WotLK comes out. If it happens...that blows.

It would work to get the Blue ''pvp set'' unless they choose to keep the idea to require PvE rep. Hardly anyone saved for BC because of the ''free epixx'' right before it.

I'd save up for sure. It worked when TBC came out so I would think it'd be the same when WotLK comes out.

you'll be able to buy arena parts straight away aswell as the usual honor gear like boots, belt, bracers, rings, ...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    my guess would be yes, given thats how it worked 60-70 iirc. however there won't be a season set available at level 80, since s5 or lvl 80 s1 will only be available through arena and not BGs. at best you will get the support gear, vindicator's equiv, and even then blizz may hold out on things such as trinkets or weapons until pve has had a chance to catch up.
    Blizz won't just reset it without warnings tho. Else you will have 75k honor and the next day when you got the expansion 0 honor at all? Doesn't seem right

I just hope they reset it.
    There is no point in giving pvpers such huge boost over pve. Sry, QQ.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    I just hope they reset it.
    There is no point in giving pvpers such huge boost over pve. Sry, QQ.
    Well, I'm pvp'er myself but I think they will reset it but not without warnings like I said, they will reset it because of what you just said I think

No reason to reset it. Won't happen.

15+ Year Old Account

Will it be able to save up Arena Points too btw?
    Since having 5k ap AND 75k honor points when you get 80 sounds like a stupid idea :P ( would like it tho )
    Even more PvE'ers will quit with pve and will be doing pvp on 80 then I think...so..is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Even more PvE'ers will quit with pve and will be doing pvp on 80 then I think...so..is this possible?
    Oh yeah, something completely new will happen, won't it?
    PVP sux too much to admit.
    QQ.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Oh yeah, something completely new will happen, won't it?
    PVP sux too much to admit.
    QQ.
    Sure..( /sigh )

Still PvE'ers think they are better then PvP'ers, read the forums and learn..if Blizz makes it possible to have 75k honor and 5k AP Im sure more and more PvE'ers will keep the full honor / AP till 80 too. So they will go PvP on 80 for sure..or they want to do PvE with PvP gear?

Well, think of the low levels too, not cool if honor resets for them.

On the other hand, if they don't reset for <70 guys, people can just roll lvl 69 twinks and they will be able to amass honor.

Too much problem imho, don't believe they'll reset it. Just make s2 gear available for honor two weeks before wotlk and people will reset their honor themselves ^^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by solinvictus
    Well, think of the low levels too, not cool if honor resets for them.

On the other hand, if they don't reset for <70 guys, people can just roll lvl 69 twinks and they will be able to amass honor.

Too much problem imho, don't believe they'll reset it. Just make s2 gear available for honor two weeks before wotlk and people will reset their honor themselves ^^
    Ppl with full S3 or just 3/5 or 4/5 S3 will not buy any S2 2 weeks before wotlk if they can, they will probably keep the honor still. And still, S2 gear will not be to good and trown away at lvl 72-75 or so since the greenies will replace it all again

Ive seen a bunch of asian killed that Illidan with t3 equipped. so I assume that the t6.5 will be easily able to go trough the first few 25 mans in wotlk.

so why do PvEer qq, since the new season will prolly start 2 months after the Exp release, SO there will be people running around with t7 BEFORE people in s4 or 5...

15+ Year Old Account

/agree, but nvm since PvE'ers always whine, just like with these ''easy-epics'' in PvP. Go do PvP yourself if it's so easy

i've done both and it still is true the individual skills are more important in pvp and coordinations on burst but ur forgetting its 25man cooping in pve, nether are easier then the other, both are hard and easy at the same time
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rider&n=Yannik
    Fight like the Best, Die like the Rest!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yannik
    i've done both and it still is true the individual skills are more important in pvp and coordinations on burst but ur forgetting its 25man cooping in pve, nether are easier then the other, both are hard and easy at the same time
    Im not saying PvE is easy, I even think PvE might be harder then PvP, but that doesn't mean PvP is easy..

PvP is hard...PvE might be just a bit harder :P It still doesn't mean PvE'ers have to whine about everything happening in the ''PvP-world"

PvP = skill + helping hand to others, PvE = cooperative + more time needed

there are more chance that a 25 man carry 1 or 2 complete noob then a top 10 5s carry 1 noob.

I was in a top PvE guild pre bc and with were always trowing raid inv to 4-5 noobs just because they were girls(there girls that are better then boys, its just that most guy CANT say no to a girl...) or olds members... it were all good till fight like Cthun or LOLDANCE NOOB for heigan (best noob test ever).

theres not much of those fight in BC...

Quote Originally Posted by Milkychick
    Ive seen a bunch of asian killed that Illidan with t3 equipped.
    They were wearing t3 for the screenshot..