AQ40 Legendary Mount not updated.

The legendary ground mount is not upgraded to a flying mount. I have the mount and nothing is changed. GM has also told me it's not a bug, and it will remain a ground mount. So yes, most likely it was a fake screenshot. No reason dev team would update an item pre-bc lvl 60 that only .000001 of the WoW population has. Anyways, just thought i'd clear that up.

Here are some pics incase you want to see it for your own eyes

Visit our guild site with questions/comments.

Scarab Lord Reiatsu -70 -Troll Rogue
    Horde Runetotem - <tys> guild
    www.thinksyousuck.com

Re: AQ40 Legendary Mount not updated.

a picture of you in outlands while on the mount would help, notice how the news showed screenies of him in shattrath
    Free gold tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeve
    a picture of you in outlands while on the mount would help, notice how the news showed screenies of him in shattrath
    How will that "help"? Wasn't the GM conformation enough for you?

I also thought those were fake screenshots because it showed a semi-transparent firefly with no-one riding it.

okay.

Come to Runetotem if you want to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurus
    How will that "help"? Wasn't the GM conformation enough for you?

I also thought those were fake screenshots because it showed a semi-transparent firefly with no-one riding it.
    In short, no.

It was "shadowformed", but whatever :P
    Free gold tomorrow!

I'm a scarab lord too!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...de&n=Duskmourn

it's not a flying mount. I could care less though it's probably going to be one of the only legendary items that lasts through xpacs and still has a use. Don't talk to me of lol kara teleports regardless of the new fish content.

Besides almost 1 1/2 since opening AQ and I still get barraged with tells about it. that's what /r macros are great for alleviating though =o

Can someone fill me in on the scarab mount thing? I know there was some talk about the Legendary Black Scarab Mount beying upgraded to flying but Ive never seen any screenies....can anyone link?

"Can someone fill me in on the scarab mount thing? I know there was some talk about the Legendary Black Scarab Mount beying upgraded to flying but Ive never seen any screenies....can anyone link?" - Posted by: Darkseeker

Are you serious?, scroll up.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiatsu
    "Can someone fill me in on the scarab mount thing? I know there was some talk about the Legendary Black Scarab Mount beying upgraded to flying but Ive never seen any screenies....can anyone link?" - Posted by: Darkseeker

Are you serious?, scroll up.
    Yes I am serious. and ive scrolled up back and fourth and still fail to see screen shots of a FLYING AQ mount.

Maybe you're seeing something I'm not but all the screen shots on this page shows a "non-flying" AQ40 mount.

Oh and by the way; a GROUND AQ40 mount on a tree, legendary or not....does NOT constitute "flying"...no matter how high up the tree it is.

You posted o the original post:

"The legendary ground mount is not upgraded to a flying mount. I have the mount and nothing is changed. GM has also told me it's not a bug, and it will remain a ground mount. So yes, most likely it was a fake screenshot. No reason dev team would update an item pre-bc lvl 60 that only .000001 of the WoW population has. Anyways, just thought i'd clear that up."

What fake screenshot???

Noone posted said screenshot on this thread yet so I think no matter how many times I scroll up and down...its still not there.

it was posted on the homepage, the screen of me in a tree was just a random screen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseeker
    Yes I am serious. and ive scrolled up back and fourth and still fail to see screen shots of a FLYING AQ mount.
    no your are not... no 1 in this thread said it is AQ flying mount,,, the post was to show infact its a FAKE ,, what is fake? someone posted about aq mount to be upgradeable to a flying by posting a link to a FAKE picture showing that.

so yah scrolling up and down and failing to see a screenshot of a flying aq mount is ermm dunnoo.

how do you actually get the scarab mount? is it like a quest everyone can get or some very rare drop which starts a Q?
    i had pretty much only just joined before the BC so i didnt play much of the original contect - only the first few bosses in molten core hehe :P
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmourn

it's not a flying mount. I could care less though it's probably going to be one of the only legendary items that lasts through xpacs and still has a use. Don't talk to me of lol kara teleports regardless of the new fish content.

lol, wut?

Quote Originally Posted by elamo

lol, wut?
    He summarized all WoW 2.3 changes. :]

Deleted

It was not a fake screenshot, even though I wouldn't have believed it either if I didn't go and take them myself.

Likely just a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    how do you actually get the scarab mount? is it like a quest everyone can get or some very rare drop which starts a Q?
    i had pretty much only just joined before the BC so i didnt play much of the original contect - only the first few bosses in molten core hehe :P
    in order to open AQ40 the whole server had to donate a lot of Crafting Mats (which lasted for about 1 or 2 months, depending on the server). Also at least one person had to finish a very long quest chain ( part of it was looting a head from a Blackwinglair boss, and also killing several other raid encounters). At the end of the Questchain one person (usually of the top guild of the server) finidhed the quest in front of AQ. This person (and everyone who finished the quest within 24 hours - or was it more? - after the first finished it) got the AQ-Legendary Mount, which is also rideable outside of the instance.

To come back to topic: Noone in this topic really said that the mount was upgraded, instead someone just conformed that it was in fact a fake, so I dont understand you asking about a screenshot (@ Darkseeker)

Ok so I read the original post; it talked about the mount not being upgraded and the "screenshot" being a fake.

I asked if anyone could fill me in on this "flying mount" thing, as I have never heard of a Legendary Scarab Flying Mount; only the ground one that yo got from the AQ quest chain.

I never heard of it being upgraded or seen the "fake screenshot" so I asked if anyone knew where the "fake screenshot" was so I could check it out.

Instead of getting an answer I was asked "Are you serious?, Scroll up."

So I scrolled up and still failed to see said "fake screenshot" (@ Flautzie)