Farming Skettis trees in 2.2

Farming Skettis trees in 2.2
    I was reading this post on the forum, and someone asked if it wouldn't be better to farm the elite trees of Skettis instead of running slave pens to get ancien lichens ?
    Good news : It's probably better yes.
    Bad news : As far as I know (and according to a mail I received), you can't "gather" these trees anymore in 2.2.

Just tested, u still can gather them, cant say 100% sure if is drop black lotus, but u still can get many good weeds

Re: Farming Skettis trees in 2.2

Black Lotus just drop for me, so, nothig changed with those trees Just noticed, thats they start giving 30 reputation instead of 15.

I can tell you right now that farming the tree's in Skettis for ancient lichen IS NOT faster than farming slave pens...unless your extremely lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by voln
    I can tell you right now that farming the tree's in Skettis for ancient lichen IS NOT faster than farming slave pens...unless your extremely lucky.
    I was able to pull about 24 ancient lichen from farming the trees in less than an hour with 2 people. With SP, you need at least 3 to clear stuff, plus you have to kill loads of unnecessary mobs to get to the areas where there is ancient lichen.

Quote Originally Posted by Devro
    I was able to pull about 24 ancient lichen from farming the trees in less than an hour with 2 people. With SP, you need at least 3 to clear stuff, plus you have to kill loads of unnecessary mobs to get to the areas where there is ancient lichen.
    You have to clear 0 mob in slave pen to farm ancient lichen
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle