Thread: Mutilate crits?

Mutilate crits?

Hi I am into speccing mutilate and I just wonder how much is an average crit if you got 1420 ap and use season 2 daggers.

Re: Mutilate crits?

why dont you just give some cash for respec and try it ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by kiccpe
    why dont you just give some cash for respec and try it ... ?
    cuse maybe Í dont wanna waste 4k points for s2 daggers...?

or maybe you can count this out for yourself using a calculator.

Secretive

Here's constructive advice: Use the PTR. On the PTR, your Rogue will be given every single weapon to try out. You can then spec Mutilate and give it a shot, albeit with Season 1 Gladiator stuff.

I hate facing Mutilate rogues way more than I hate facing combat mace rogues, for some reason. I find it harder to get away from 41/20 Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Secretive
    Here's constructive advice: Use the PTR. On the PTR, your Rogue will be given every single weapon to try out. You can then spec Mutilate and give it a shot, albeit with Season 1 Gladiator stuff.

I hate facing Mutilate rogues way more than I hate facing combat mace rogues, for some reason. I find it harder to get away from 41/20 Rogues.
    Vile Poisons ftw? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Secretive

Or not.

Secretive

I don't know. I made a pre-made Rogue on PvP-II (US) for 2.2 PTR and it gave me boxes with Fist, Dagger, Sword AND Mace. I could choose between them and spec accordingly. Perhaps you play EU and it's different?

Anyways, yes Vile Poisons and Improved Poisons make my life a living hell especially in small group settings like 2v2 and 3v3.

I snicker at Combat Mace rogues. I cower at Mutilate rogues. No freakin' joke. (Then I Cyclone both. ^_^)