Question about gear.

I am concerned once season 3 comes out. First thing is my armory. http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet...&n=Ic%C3%A8man
    My main concern is the upgrades that I'll be getting. Now since season 1 gear will be available through honor purchasing, I have saved up almost 45K honor. Now, I'm not sure which to buy. I'm so confused about it. I still need to purchase my non set epic boots. Since the season 1 arena gear will be around 15k a piece, should I buy the pants and the hand piece? Maybe even buying the Glad Staff and 2 piece of glad?

Anyway I'm just lost right now lol. I can't think. I need some assistance.

Re: Question about gear.

/bump cmon anyone?

Get all non-set pvp epics first. Then you can get those s2 gloves and rest s3. The weapons might not be available in honor rewards at all. That is what blizzard is thinking atm.

So don't even bother getting Glad set items? The weapons will be available through honor Blizzard had stated that already.

Secretive

If you have the time to burn, there's no reason that you shouldn't grind for Season 1 items to assist you in season 3 while you play in it.

For you, I'd put priority like this:

Non-set epics including trinkets and neck/ring
    Season 1 Armor that's "hard" to get in s3, mainly Shoulders and perhaps Legs or Helm
    Season 1 Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Secretive
    If you have the time to burn, there's no reason that you shouldn't grind for Season 1 items to assist you in season 3 while you play in it.

For you, I'd put priority like this:

Non-set epics including trinkets and neck/ring
    Season 1 Armor that's "hard" to get in s3, mainly Shoulders and perhaps Legs or Helm
    Season 1 Weapon

Thanks man. Will there be gear after veteran's non set epics just like the marshal version, but upgraded?

Secretive

I am planning to see a set after Veteran's, definitely. I have saved my honor accordingly.