Uh...what?!?! (warriors)

# Sweeping Strikes and Deathwish have swapped locations in the talent trees.
    If I am reading this right, Deathwish is in Arms, and Sweeping Strikes is in Fury?

Free gold tomorrow!

Re: Uh...what?!?! (warriors)

I just read this after reading the first one rofl

Improved Intercept and Weapon Mastery have swapped locations in the talent trees.

So if I AM reading these right, we are going to kick ass in PvP, I basically get 6 extra points to spend in other talents of fury!
    Free gold tomorrow!

Current PvP spec I'm looking at right now is 37/21/3. Fury looks like 21/40/0, and my arms spec remains 33/28/0.

Fury buff imo, and fury ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Klitor
    Fury buff imo, and fury ftw.
    ???

I can see a little bit of a buff but for Arms PvP this is pretty huge!
    Free gold tomorrow!

Clockwork

Moving deathwish to arms seems to be a huge nerf to pve fury warriors, it either means not picking up rampage and going for deathwish.. or visa versa. Not entirely sure moving the talents about was needed.

not like ramage was that a big boost but having to choose to death wish/rampage sucks
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rider&n=Yannik
    Fight like the Best, Die like the Rest!

Can I just point out that rampage is usable 1/6th of the time. 20% more damage 1/6th of the time amounts to ~3% damage increase(little bit more when other CD's are used with it). SS, buffed WW, less threat, 5 weapon expertise > DW imo. What I disagree with is that blizzard is putting all the talents that are useful for pvp in arms, the dps ones in fury, and well...prot. They might as well call them pvp/dps/tank and eventually it's going to become where we all just spec 51/0/0, 0/51/0, or 0/0/51. A change I think they should have made if they're doing it this way is put imp TC and Deflection in prot and Impale in fury while adding enrage and imp demo shout in arms. AMIRITE?

Why do you seem surprised? Hehe.
    I mean, warriors are getting nerfed almost every patch. Get used to it.

you sayd ramage instead of death wish :P

any ways imo rampage is still better then death wish because you can leave it on almost 100% of the time no cool downs but its only a set amount of attack power and death wish is a nice 20%
    and we have rampage that gives us 25% BUT you need to be crited
    and if your raid dps your not likly to get crited (with out getting ownd by stealing agro)
    i'm gona miss not doing both = /
    this one time i was like...and i decided to make a sig that says: this one time i was like...and i decided to make a sig that says: this one time i was like...and i decided to make a sig that says: this one time i was like...and i decided to make a sig that says:

Re: Uh...what?!?! (warriors)javascript:void(0);

Quote Originally Posted by plattedbull
    you sayd ramage instead of death wish :P

any ways imo rampage is still better then death wish because you can leave it on almost 100% of the time no cool downs but its only a set amount of attack power and death wish is a nice 20%
    and we have rampage that gives us 25% BUT you need to be crited
    and if your raid dps your not likly to get crited (with out getting ownd by stealing agro)
    i'm gona miss not doing both = /
    you mean Enrage. But Enrage and Deathwish can't stack. I'm prot now, and if i get back to pvp ill be arms so im happy, but for fury, in pvp you get crited often, so you may be better with Rampage/Enrage then with Enrage/Deathwish.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzm
    Why do you seem surprised? Hehe.
    I mean, warriors are getting nerfed almost every patch. Get used to it.
    True but this is a nerf to one kind of warrior and a buff to another.
    Free gold tomorrow!