2.3 Old World Items?

Does any one have pictures of the new Old World instance items i would love to see what there is available because i cant transfer my characters over. So if somone could check the items from instance like Deadmines\SM\Ectect i would love you lots.

Re: 2.3 Old World Items?

thats what i found doing 2 runs in deadmines , stockades seemed to be forgotten no blue drops there.

Theres some from couple SM / SFK runs , cathedral and armory didnt seem to have new stuff since old ones were quite useful already , library / graveyard got couple new ones. Theres prolly not all of it only did couple runs and got pretty much same loots, i can imagine blindwatchers staff having new stats as well as lockleys in SM. Doans green bop robes are prolly rare quality aswell.

Holy crap! Those are awesome! Haha, Rhank Zor's Hammer went from gray to blue! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Graham
    Holy crap! Those are awesome! Haha, Rhank Zor's Hammer went from gray to blue! :P
    Hehe, yeah that's one hell of improvement! ;D

I'm dying to find out what happened to Gizlock's Hypertech Buckler. I carried that shield from 48-60 with one paladin and I plan to do it with another. If it gets any better then that's just gravy.

Nothing has changed with that shield. The stats on it was fine for the purpose it was created. Remember that only items that had useless stats have been changed, things that were fine from before has stayed that way.

15+ Year Old Account

i love the fact that blizzard implented these old world item changes....itz a very good side note to the faster leveling and will make the game more fun to start and more enjoyable to level alts with...

I found this epic ring on ptr yesterday

http://surl.se/ffig

Quote Originally Posted by ave
    I found this epic ring on ptr yesterday

http://surl.se/ffig
    Where did you found that?

15+ Year Old Account

That is a very good ring but im gonna have to go ahead and say itz fake due to the fact that "rare" or "blue" gear starts at level 15 while "Epic" or "purple" gear start at level 35.

Also this would be VERY VERY VERY overpowered for 20-29 twinks, especially when flag running or jsut runnign away from people for that matter...

Seen three screenshots of that ring so far.
    Not to mention...
    http://wowhead.com/?item=34227