gladiator weapons

are gladiator weapons going to be available with patch 2.3 to buy with honor, i know the armor is, but not too sure about the weapons?
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Re: gladiator weapons

Yes, the season 1 gladiator weapons will move to the BG vendors, and the High Warlord/Grand Marshall weapons will be removed.

Not too sure how much they'll cost. I'm guessing the 20k honor mark for 2handed weapons?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm wondering why Blizz still did not offiacialy announced the cost of S1 armor & weapons.

Not too sure how much they'll cost. I'm guessing the 20k honor mark for 2handed weapons?
    More.

"Not too sure how much they'll cost. I'm guessing the 20k honor mark for 2handed weapons?"

"More."

I guess it will be significantly more. Assuming that armor pieces (as blizz posted) will be around 15k honor (maybe 11250 for gloves, 18750 for legs, etc.), weapons prices could move around 37500 honor...
    Maybe they decrease the prices the same percentage they decrease the previous season set in arena, but then it will also be a minimum of ~30k for weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by bishop13
    "Not too sure how much they'll cost. I'm guessing the 20k honor mark for 2handed weapons?"

"More."

I guess it will be significantly more. Assuming that armor pieces (as blizz posted) will be around 15k honor (maybe 11250 for gloves, 18750 for legs, etc.), weapons prices could move around 37500 honor...
    Maybe they decrease the prices the same percentage they decrease the previous season set in arena, but then it will also be a minimum of ~30k for weapons!
    I'm not sure which Blizz posts exactly are u lookin at but Blizz actually stated "You'll be able to buy 2-3 pieces of S1 from the current honour limit." That's what liiiiiike.... 15k?

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    I'm not sure which Blizz posts exactly are u lookin at but Blizz actually stated "You'll be able to buy 2-3 pieces of S1 from the current honour limit." That's what liiiiiike.... 15k?
    I'm trying to find out the original post.
    I remember a blue one stating that s1 items should be avaiable through the honor system at a cost of around 15k honor marks per item!

Quote Originally Posted by bishop13
    I'm trying to find out the original post.
    I remember a blue one stating that s1 items should be avaiable through the honor system at a cost of around 15k honor marks per item!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Season 3 is likely to start when the Zul'Aman patch (Patch 2.3) is launched, however there is a chance that it might be delayed to some time after the release of that patch.

Additionally it should be interesting for you to know that once season 3 have started, it will be possible for you to buy Season 1 gear using honor points (approximately 15k/piece).

@bishop13 : edited the layout of your post with a shiny blizzquote tag.

Anyway, you should be able to buy a full armor set with 75K honor points yes

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    @bishop13 : edited the layout of your post with a shiny blizzquote tag.

Anyway, you should be able to buy a full armor set with 75K honor points yes
    You should really get some sleep mate. :]