Where is the new personnal arena rating?

Hi all,

I have just gone on the ptr and i did some arena matchs in order to see how is the personnal arena rating calculated.

However, after few matchs i saw that my personnal arena rating was not indicated in the pvp description of my character, there were only the team rating.

Can somebody tell me how can i see my personnal rating?

I have also an other question, how is the personall rating calculated? Is it calculated with the difference between your actual personnal rating and the opponent team rating or is it calculated (as the team rating) with the difference between your team rating and the opponent team rating?

Thnaks for reading me.

Mithr, mage 70 on Drek'Thar (French)

Re: Where is the new personnal arena rating?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithr
    Hi all,

I have just gone on the ptr and i did some arena matchs in order to see how is the personnal arena rating calculated.

However, after few matchs i saw that my personnal arena rating was not indicated in the pvp description of my character, there were only the team rating.

Can somebody tell me how can i see my personnal rating?

I have also an other question, how is the personall rating calculated? Is it calculated with the difference between your actual personnal rating and the opponent team rating or is it calculated (as the team rating) with the difference between your team rating and the opponent team rating?

Thnaks for reading me.

Mithr, mage 70 on Drek'Thar (French)
    Calculated based on your team vs the other team. Your personal rating is modified by points your see when you win/lose a game.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

And is the personnal rating working on ptr? Because i dont see it on my character pvp statistics?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithr
    And is the personnal rating working on ptr? Because i dont see it on my character pvp statistics?
    PR will be based on your teamrating, this should mean that in a 2v2 team for example with 2 players and thus both players have a 100% played your PR and TR will be the same.
    But if you have more then 2 players in your 2v2 team it will be diffrent, you could have 2 players with a 1850 PR and 2 with a 1700 PR while your TR will be 1770ish.
    Or atleast, thats how i understand the blue post, so i still might be wrong but thats the PR concept afaik.

As soon as you leave your team your PR for that bracket will reset, so teamhopping wont be possible anymore.

But why your not seeing it on ptr i dont have a clue, the weapons/shoulders have the PR req on ptr so my gues would be that your PR rating should also be in your pvp tab.