The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Creating a New UI

Hello all! I was wondering if i could have the help of somone who is a bit knowladgeable about UIs, I like how Tapestrys is setup, maybe even coldfury's, Im really trying to set something up with pitbull, but i cant even figure out how to set up the unitframes,ontop of even trying to find something. I like a Ui that has alot of information, in the least amount of space.

Ui mods i use(currently the UI im building for a shaman)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    SWstats
    Grid
    Ricominimap
    Totemus
    Bongos
    SCT
    SCTDmg
    Omen
    CT
    Outfitter
    Fubar 2
    Tons of mini fubar mods.

I tried getting Elk Buff bar to set anchor to the top of my screen but it refused and kept setting itself down a few pixles and not totally anchoring to the top of the screen

Anyways, if anyone has any help on helping me set up something minamilist, i'd apprecaite it. i Like the original frames, but at the same time i dont.

I guess im a bit OCD about my frames also, i really like them to be Even, Is there a way to set it up so that frames like Target are evenly across from my characters unit frame

Thanks

Re: Creating a New UI

to align perfectly ur mods, use Align - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...231-Align.html

as for pitbull, just go slowly thru each element and see the options you have. It fairly simple due to how its divised.
    Unit -> Bars / Icons / Other / Text
    Bars = health/mana bar options.
    Icons = Icons options. enable/position
    Other = Various options depending on modules enabled. Frame Height/Widht/Scale.
    Text = options for the various text you have. Hp text, Name, class, etc...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Im trying to find the bar mod that people like gintonic and such use, with the nice simple background and the for some reason, somewhat shiney buttons. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Cronik
    Im trying to find the bar mod that people like gintonic and such use, with the nice simple background and the for some reason, somewhat shiney buttons. any ideas?
    any bar mod(Bartender3, Bongos2, Flexbar, etc) with CyCircled(the mod who "skins" the buttons), and a panel from eePanels2 behind it.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Thanks, i appreciate the time to help me, any other ideas would be gladly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfury
    to align perfectly ur mods, use Align - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...231-Align.html
    Yay! Didn't know that one. Cheers!