S3 paladin shield

hello.

ok i must ask why bizz makes things harder for paladin? ??? ok i understand 1850 presonal raiting for weapons (i'll bust my ass to get that raiting, but so will other ppl), but why must we have 1850 raiting for shield? that is not cool! :-\ any other healing class doesn't need raiting for his off hand! correct me if i'm wrong! and btw i know this is still test stage, but pls change the look of the shield. i think i dont need to explain why!

tnx

Re: S3 paladin shield

No explanation given. I've seen random people claim because it has so much armor rating, but when Paladins cease to be the most Magic-raped class in the game due to no instants and no offensive utility and physical classes besides MS Warriors (who Holy Priests mitigate better than us anyway by denying them rage) start to pop up in the higher ratings, that excuse can count

Its because the shield is just that good. Look the warrior shield, I would take that in a hard beat and raid with it haha.
    Free gold tomorrow!

hmmm...

despite all that. its just not right! > i hope some one important will see trought that and move this personal raiting from shield away. overlook some non hardcore imba pvp players.

tnx

Quote Originally Posted by IronHand
    hmmm...

despite all that. its just not right! > i hope some one important will see trought that and move this personal raiting from shield away. overlook some non hardcore imba pvp players.

tnx
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody at blizzard gives a damn about you, and no matter how much you hate it, you can whine all you want, and they wont change the rating req.

maybe in this case. and in 100 other cases. but if ppl wouldnt complain, things wouldnt change. in wow and anywhere alse. + the thingy about someone important was a joke.

and m8, dont be mad and desperate if its hard 4 you to kill a paladin.

First of all, your grammar is atrocious. And no, i don't have trouble killing paladins, especially not retarded ones like you. You're just complaining because the rest of your gear is trash, and you can't get to 1850, and the more pieces they put rating requirements on, the less you can get, so the more you complain. Just stick to the season 1 welfare gear.