S3 Combo: 2 x resto Druids + Warrior

This Combination appears to be a good one since Warrior will have immense support and team great CC from 2 Druids. Do you think that this will be successful as S3 lands?

Re: S3 Combo: 2 x resto Druids + Warrior

nope, you say great cc -> 2 x cyclone and roots -> cyclone will always be on DR -> better with a priest
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rider&n=Yannik
    Fight like the Best, Die like the Rest!

priest can mana burn and dispel aswell

Erhh.. Well.. If you have to have 2 healers.. Then I would go for a druid and a priest. Not only because the priest can mana burn and dispell, but also because of the stam and spirit buffs, that can be of great use for you.

But otherwise.. Maybe you should consider 2 druids, a resto and a balance druid. They can both root and cyclone.. If you get a problem with the healing, the balance one can also cast a few healing spells without any problems. And.. Well I dont think your other healer will have anything against getting 5% extra spell crit.
    - I ate a mojo once... Tasted of chicken

Yes, I'd agree a priest would be a better option. The 2healer/warrior teams are pretty easy to play if you guys know what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    This Combination appears to be a good one since Warrior will have immense support and team great CC from 2 Druids. Do you think that this will be successful as S3 lands?
    Felix do you play on bladefist horde?

Quote Originally Posted by jukuki
    Felix do you play on bladefist horde?
    No why? Is there any example there?

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Arms Warriors don't really do that much DPS against well geared people, arguably some of the worst. God this would be a boring team.
    The reason for bringing an arms warrior isn't for their DPS per se (though it's respectable when properly geared), but rather for Mortal Strike. Hunters may be getting more arena love now that they can inflict a similar effect on foes in 2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    The reason for bringing an arms warrior isn't for their DPS per se (though it's respectable when properly geared), but rather for Mortal Strike. Hunters may be getting more arena love now that they can inflict a similar effect on foes in 2.3.
    I misunderstood this as a ill fated 3v3 setup. >< Apologies.

Hunters will be odd in 2.3, Aimed Shot is still Aimed shot, totally effected by pushback and on a 3.5 second cast.

I actually think they did less for Hunters in arena and more for Hunters to annoy the hell out of people in BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    I misunderstood this as a ill fated 3v3 setup. >< Apologies.

Hunters will be odd in 2.3, Aimed Shot is still Aimed shot, totally effected by pushback and on a 3.5 second cast.

I actually think they did less for Hunters in arena and more for Hunters to annoy the hell out of people in BGs.
    Well Warriors are also used because they dont consume mana, they generate rage as Battle Progresses. and finally, MS will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be unique to the warrior class and any similar effect given to any other class will ALWAYS be inferior, otherwise it would make the warrior class redundant all together.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    The MS debuff is a joke ATM since it requires us to use AS witch cripples our damage output so unless they add a refesh ability to streadyshot the Mortal Strike debuff is nothing more then a bad joke played on hunters to make them feel more usefull in the Area's the big deal is the buff to Arcane shot and the removal of the DZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

pala or priest instead of one of the druidsm - as mentioned many times above the druid's cc abilities will suffer from the same diminshing returns, and druids have poor anti - cc, priest and pala's can dispel cc, and blessing of freedom ftw
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Elemental shaman + Sword warrior + Paladin = dead target, resto druids are great and annoying, but I like BoF and the "pew pew" that shamans are capable off. Well, and don't forget Windfury that goes hand-in-hand with sword procs.

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    Elemental shaman + Sword warrior + Paladin = dead target, resto druids are great and annoying, but I like BoF and the "pew pew" that shamans are capable off. Well, and don't forget Windfury that goes hand-in-hand with sword procs.
    Pallies are so easily controlled